John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Not bothered about Terry as an isolated case, but will get more bothered as time goes on without us getting the players that Hughes himself has targeted.

The players he's going for at the moment are obviously his 1st choice 'wants' and i have to agree that he is chossing well, and if we get half the targets we are looking a very decent outfit, but i just hope that he has learnt that you need a well thought-out plan B if and when plan A f*cks up!!!

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

de niro said:
Boots_ said:
It was suspended. Now it's not. You tool.

no need, be nice.

I think there may have been some irony in Boots post.

The OP came under the microscope a week or so ago for calling everyone fools, tools, idiots and pricks with monotonous regularity.

Not arsed myself, would be good if he did. But not bothered if he doesnt.

Be more gutted if Tevez doesnt come and possibly Eto'o. (although I am not convinced by Eto'o story yet)

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

i think we need him . our defence has no organisation ,he will rectify that . he is a great leader too which is why i think MH wants him so badly

Hunger is what makes a player, Terry has used all of his hunger up at Chelski. Time for somebody younger to step in, if we get Terry we could be in danger of starting a bit of a freakshow.

The Tevez deal is more important but its starting to piss me right off, either the little git hurry's up and signs or we tell him to do one.

As for Lescott I am sure our owners will be using the Jo discussions to get a deal going, if Jo signs for Everton wothout us getting Lescott I think it will not happen.

i'd be a lot more upset if he did sign.

first and foremost i don't like him

secondly i don't really want a player who "belongs" to another club through and through like terry does to chelsea, or gerrard does to liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.