John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

45mil for chelsea gives them new fuel to waste.

id say with that money we shud look for other world class defenders. how about unsettling sergio ramos. lucio is perhaps good to get but not at 45mil. significantly less will be fine.

Re: Terry betting not suspended

lionheart said:
Didn't I read somewhere that JT might sign for City because of some stratospheric gambling debts he has, which even Ancelloti wouldn't be able to help him with?

what are the odds on that ??

I read that Chelsea were holding out for £12m for Deco & Carvalho (when Inter were rumoured to be interested). A £6m Carvalho would BOOTW a £35m Terry (who's a dickhead, in fairness, and not really all that).

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lord BLue said:
i'd be a lot more upset if he did sign.

first and foremost i don't like him

secondly i don't really want a player who "belongs" to another club through and through like terry does to chelsea, or gerrard does to liverpool
you must dispise the Barry deal then

Not the same thing at all.

for us to throw that much money at him, with his injuries and at his age is fucking stupid!
we would be buying him for his presence rather than his ability IMO

i dont want him at city.

I want to see Dunne lifting our first trophey!!

shaiomarali said:
45mil for chelsea gives them new fuel to waste.

id say with that money we shud look for other world class defenders. how about unsettling sergio ramos. lucio is perhaps good to get but not at 45mil. significantly less will be fine.
I would rather spend 45million on Stevie Gerrard or on Fernando Torres' left boot.

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

Boots_ said:
Trigger said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

Anymore and you will have to sit on the naughty step ;)

I'm currently in the office at work, stood in the corner, facing the wall.

God that brings back memories from my schooldays, I must have been the only kid never to have played truant, but learnt bugger all as I was always sent from the classroom.

I wonder whether this made me want to be a steward, god I love the authority (joking, before anyone starts)

kiam06 said:
Good point de niro but would you not go for a younger, more hungry player ie Upson, Lescott, Hangelaand???
dont rate upson . he looks like a great lump ,no pace and only got one foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.