John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

kiam06 said:
Good point de niro but would you not go for a younger, more hungry player ie Upson, Lescott, Hangelaand???

yes i like all those players but we are trying to repair a reputation 30 years out of date, jt ups our status better than any other defender, having the england captain would be a huge boost to our profile.

not to bothered if we dont get terry but if we dont get tevez or eto then i'll be fuming

Re: Terry betting not suspended

also doesnt skybet close the betting at about 11pm every night until the morning because theres nobody to man the site ?

I'd love to have Terry at City, he's definitely a step up from anything we've got at the moment. He'd need a centre half with a bit of pace alongside him but I really can't see why we wouldn't want him. I can see some might not like him as a person, but we've got Bellamy in the squad and he's a reputation for being a right twat, that didn't stop people celebrating his goals and singing his name.

I don't think we'll get him, he's Chelsea through and through and they're one of the few clubs that can turn their nose up at getting on for £40m for a player.

Re: Terry betting not suspended

bluemooner_mcfc said:
also doesnt skybet close the betting at about 11pm every night until the morning because theres nobody to man the site ?

9pm.

johnmc said:
kiam06 said:
Good point de niro but would you not go for a younger, more hungry player ie Upson, Lescott, Hangelaand???

Need to check ages there

Anyway - can't miss what you never had. If he signs great, if not move on

Lescott 26

But I am shocked Upson 30 and Hangeland 28

Thought they were younger than that so apologies, I must be getting old!!

elliottrobo said:
i dont want him at city.

I want to see Dunne lifting our first trophey!!

never ever going to happen your in a dream world, now is the time for dunne to go imo

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

Trigger said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

Anymore and you will have to sit on the naughty step ;)

we did'nt have a "naughty step" had we had one me mam would have twatted me with it.

For the money apparently being offered, we would get Vidic and still have change left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.