John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Big G said:
kiam06 said:
I disagree, I think Taylor has been made to look worse by the shite around him. I think it would be a cheap gamble, good in the air and aggresive with good leadership skills.

Are we just a bit up ourselves? Is he not a big enough name?

No, he's just not a good enough player to take us to the next level.
If he had good leadership, then why the hell were Newcastle so unorganised at the back last season?

I don't know, Moyes has managed to turn young average players into better ones don't see why we can't.

kiam06 said:
Big G said:
kiam06 said:
I disagree, I think Taylor has been made to look worse by the shite around him. I think it would be a cheap gamble, good in the air and aggresive with good leadership skills.

If he had good leadership, then why the hell were Newcastle so unorganised at the back last season?

I don't know, Moyes has managed to turn young average players into better ones don't see why we can't.

Moyes team has a diffrent ethic to us, his team contains alot of graft, we are a more ball playing effort,
Where Moyes has had to take gambles on the likes of Jagielka, Cahill and Lescott making the grade from the lower league because he didnt have the money to buy the proven premiership player, Hughes' head is on the block from the word go, and cant really afford to gamble on players making the grade, hence why he is looking at players already ar the grade.

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

de niro said:
Cheltblue said:
de niro said:
kippax23 said:
piss off i aint seeking attention just posting the truth prick

nope, not having this either. pack it in.

F*ckin el De Niro, you have a very big task ahead if you are gonna call everyone who throws abuse on here.
I do admire you for having a go tho my friend.

Now f*ck Off!!!!!;)
i know what you mean, you can never get rid of all abuse we just need to keep things in perspective, we are all blues, we all want success for our team, with passion will come fall outs but some people dive on every sentence, as i say no need.
who wants to come on here and get slated for the slightest thing, bluemoon is THE city site, i aim to keep it that way.
having said that some self disipline would'nt half help sometimes.

I agree with your sentiments 100% De Niro.
Some of the abuse on here has been totally ridiculous considering that its aimed at fellow blues.

Unless im just gettin too old!!!

Big G said:
kiam06 said:

Newcastle were shite full stop. Can't pin it on one man.

Thats like saying if Kinkladze was so good why did City get relegated, can't do that.

kiam06 said:
Big G said:
kiam06 said:

Thats like saying if Kinkladze was so good why did City get relegated, can't do that.

How could his good leadership skills show if they were so shite and unorganised.
Steven Taylor isnt good enough to play for Man City, simple as
/thread.

I'd rather we got Eto'o than Terry. Terry is obviously looking for a better Chelsk contract imho.

Big G said:
kiam06 said:
Big G said:
kiam06 said:

How could his good leadership skills show if they were so shite and unorganised.
Steven Taylor isnt good enough to play for Man City, simple as
/thread.

Steven Taylor is a fat, slow, dirty useless wanker in my opinion. The only people I ever hear say hes any good are idiots who saw him play for England U21 a few years ago where he limped about and was then called a hero. These people completely disregard his Premiership performances which have been awful for Newcastle over the last couple of seasons. I don't know why this angers me so much because City aren't gonna go anywhere near him, he just riles me! Prick

Rant over

not too sure on that ... Terry has always made himself look like Mr Chelsea, but he's not stupid.

He's grow weary of the boardroom antics over the last few seasons and is best mates with Bridgey and SWP and everyone in football is starting to realise we can be a genuine threat.

Plus the fact that Terry hasnt committed himself to Chelsea when this all started makes you wonder. I'd welcome him for sure.

No i would not be arsed because he was never going to sign for us in the first place, dont understand why we are wasting are time going for him when we could use are time my productive in the transfer market, i was hoping most of are signing would have been done before we went to germany instead we are still waiting on signing's its fustrating think i need to calm myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.