John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

alera said:
I would be happy with Upson, Lescott, Calvaho, Lucio. Loads of options all top quality .

You talk some shit.
the money weve got and you wanna sign Upson an Calvaho

Would anyone take a punt of Steven Taylor from Newcastle, 23 with a lot to prove. He is better than last season showed, he struggled in a poor team, think he would be ok in a better team and £5m would get him.

kiam06 said:
Would anyone take a punt of Steven Taylor from Newcastle, 23 with a lot to prove. He is better than last season showed, he struggled in a poor team, think he would be ok in a better team and £5m would get him.

No thanks, worse than what we've already got.

kiam06 said:
Taylor is limited as a footballer, he's basically a younger Dunne, big, strong, cumbersome, no real distribution and not all that fast. Not the level we need to be aiming at.

Re: Terry betting not suspended

I managed it! A full hour off the site - i hated every second of it

I disagree, I think Taylor has been made to look worse by the shite around him. I think it would be a cheap gamble, good in the air and aggresive with good leadership skills.

Are we just a bit up ourselves? Is he not a big enough name?

kiam06 said:
I disagree, I think Taylor has been made to look worse by the shite around him. I think it would be a cheap gamble, good in the air and aggresive with good leadership skills.

Are we just a bit up ourselves? Is he not a big enough name?

No, he's just not a good enough player to take us to the next level.
If he had good leadership, then why the hell were Newcastle so unorganised at the back last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.