John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I WOULD RATHER HAVE JT THAN TEVEZ. SORRY IF THIS NO DOUBT OFFENDS SOME PEOPLE.

Money aside (because we don't need to worry) - I'm with you on this one TMQ.

Lord BLue said:
Spindash said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lord BLue said:
i'd be a lot more upset if he did sign.

first and foremost i don't like him

secondly i don't really want a player who "belongs" to another club through and through like terry does to chelsea, or gerrard does to liverpool
you must dispise the Barry deal then

Not the same thing at all.

exactly. and also, first and foremost i like barry, he seems a decent bloke, whereas terry is a complete xyz

besides who'd want to sign a player with a forename as a surname !!

I hope you don''t mean Barry !!!!

superblue91 said:
u2fme2 said:
too bloody slow for me and too old

so the england captian is too bloody slow and old,,come on grow up dont be bitter about him just cause we might not get him
i am but i meant it 40 millon for some one going on 30 is mad

I'm not as arsed about signing Terry at this stage of the window as I am about Tevez and Eto'o.

However, if we bag these two and it comes down to Terry, Lescott, Lucio, Upson then I'd have JT all day long.

I'm not arsed i thought, but thinking about it hughes / owners are looking at changing the mentality of the club / team.
He's always come across as a winner and leader. Maybe the signing we need to bring our talented squad together.
We realy missed having a strong captain on the pitch last year. Also i couldn't think of anyone else who fits that bill except gerrard and i don't think we could get him till next year!

Probably already been mentioned but obviously terry is better than what we have but i dont see the logic in giving a team we are trying to catch £40 - £45 million quid, to which they will probably sign two or three quality players making it harder for us to compete with them.

There has to be a very good younger defender out there somewhere or if we are going to pay mega bucks would be better giving it to a team in a different league.

I won't be gutted like I was when Kaka fooked us of, but I'd be semi-disappointed just because he'd make the team a lot better and we'd be taken seriously by the rest of the football world.

I think it would help to take us to the next level, at the moment we are having dificulty signing the worlds best players because we are not in the CL & it follows we will find it hard to get into the CL without the best players so our only option is either build a team over time or to throw lots of money at the problem.
Getting Terry would help to convince the world we are serious but I think we are destined to (hopefully) get to the top eventually anyway.
Also I think england are in with a good chance at next years world cup & how good would it be to see a city player lifting the ultimate prize as captain of england!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.