John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

I think it is ridiculous the amount of money we are supposed to have offered for a CB (albeit very good) at the back end of his career. We are in danger of becoming a laughing stock with these offers for players that if we are honest, we know they wont come here. Kaka, E'to, and the latest one, John Terry. We should concentrate on signing players that are realistic targets and will improve the team, like Gareth Barry, RSC, posssibly Lescott, and players that are excellant in the PL, but are not considered world superstars. World superstars will not come here until we are in the CL. We are in a catch 22 situation. To get the top stars we need to be in the CL, but we wont get there without top stars, and despite our money the top stars are rich enough to knock us back. So the answer is to do an "Everton or Villa" and get to the top 6 first. Then we can attract a better class of player and have a go at the top 4 which will then allow us to go for the top players. Sorry to sound so negative but its going to take 2/3 years before we can get the really big boys down here.

Widnes blue said:
I think it is ridiculous the amount of money we are supposed to have offered for a CB (albeit very good) at the back end of his career. We are in danger of becoming a laughing stock with these offers for players that if we are honest, we know they wont come here. Kaka, E'to, and the latest one, John Terry. We should concentrate on signing players that are realistic targets and will improve the team, like Gareth Barry, RSC, posssibly Lescott, and players that are excellant in the PL, but are not considered world superstars. World superstars will not come here until we are in the CL. We are in a catch 22 situation. To get the top stars we need to be in the CL, but we wont get there without top stars, and despite our money the top stars are rich enough to knock us back. So the answer is to do an "Everton or Villa" and get to the top 6 first. Then we can attract a better class of player and have a go at the top 4 which will then allow us to go for the top players. Sorry to sound so negative but its going to take 2/3 years before we can get the really big boys down here.

You wanna watch yourself mate.
Sensible thought is frowned upon.

Widnes blue said:
I totally agree with you Widnes Blue - as a club we are looking like the last bloke in the bar on a singles night - fucking desperate - and no one should appear desperate no matter how desperate they actually are.

mr t said:
Widnes blue said:
I totally agree with you Widnes Blue - as a club we are looking like the last bloke in the bar on a singles night - fucking desperate - and no one should appear desperate no matter how desperate they actually are.

The Kaka business smacked of desperation, but I'm not sure this JT thing is the same - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he signed for us. TBH, I think we have a better chance of landing JT than Eto'o.

Strangeways said:
mr t said:
Widnes blue said:

The Kaka business smacked of desperation, but I'm not sure this JT thing is the same - I wouldn't be at all surprised if he signed for us. TBH, I think we have a better chance of landing JT than Eto'o.
JT is the england captain... That is the biggest statement we can make as a club bringing itself into the limelight in the EPL. anyone who wouldn't want this is crazy.

i don't see this as desperate, it's got legs. even if we don't get him, it's revenge for poaching danny sturridge, and sniffing around robinho in january.

mr t said:
Widnes blue said:

Dont agree with this, at the moment we are an average looking bloke dangling his big cock in front of a very pretty girl who has a long term boyfriend.

heatonmoorblue said:
Dont agree with this, at the moment we are an average looking bloke dangling his big cock in front of a very pretty girl who has a long term boyfriend.

sad that you think we're an average looking bloke :-/

but anyway.... I hear their relationship isn't that strong.....and that approach has been known to work on a certain type of girl :o)

heatonmoorblue said:
mr t said:
Widnes blue said:

Change cock for wallet then maybe...

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Well terrys back to pre season training thu, so if were gonna hit them with another bid it should be today/tonight imho.Then he will either blow us out or ask to see whats avail...
go little city haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.