John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Sign him and then lend him out to Brighton and Hove Albion. This will annoy Chelski.

Couldn't give a sloppy seconds flying fuck to be honest as it was always as about as likely a Euro millions win!

i hope we do get him,it will be a statment to others,espacially the rags,and it will prove what the arabs have said all allong. can all my fellow blues imagine what the line up will read on the first game of the season if and when we sign terry, eto, tevez, lescot, plus what we have already.

Neil McNab said:
Couldn't give a sloppy seconds flying fuck to be honest as it was always as about as likely a Euro millions win!

Would YOU work for Anchelotti? I don't pissing think so. The man is a jackass.

Pam said:
Neil McNab said:

Would YOU work for Anchelotti? I don't pissing think so. The man is a jackass.
For 140k a week I'd work for anyone anywhere, if my boss was a Rusian mobster I'd steer clear of sushi bars and do as I'm told!

Neil McNab said:
For 140k a week I'd work for anyone anywhere, if my boss was a Rusian mobster I'd steer clear of sushi bars and do as I'm told!

pm mate ;)

Strangeways said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...respect.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=SunSport+Columnists

Don't know if this has been posted - more speculation that JT leaving Chelski may not be such a crazy idea.

Bit of a double edged sword really - 'it's not about money it's about respect' actually translates to 'give me more money than I'm on now or I'll leave and go to Man City who will give me more money than I'm on now'.

And as for the dog being kicked - what a load of bollocks - he's a proffessional money maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.