John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

Meka said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Meka said:
mancboy123 said:
So its not feasible to go after 2 players who play the same position. Your arguments are pretty tenuous at best!

Could be, but does seem a concidence that when City we're told that they're too small of a club for Terry that the next day you fly to Germany for Lucio.

We flew to Germany for our annual pre season training camp mate. You don't honestly believe everything wriietn in the papers do you?

It wasn't the papers, it was SSN who reported it ;)

SSN on the transfer talk section of the programme. They cover what the papers are saying in that section

only1paulsimpson said:
Meka said:
GStar said:
mancboy123 said:
you know its quite funny all the bravado, well you arent even in europe, you can say it and say it and say it but until he does who you trying to convince yourself or us.

Personally im not bothered if we get him or not but it is amusing to watch chelsea stamp their feet like a child and go your not having him he is ours, somewhat ironic dont you think

Its so funny how quickly people forget themselves... Some of our fans seem to have done it already, hopefully they'll be reminded and thier feet and ego's will come back down and join us on the concrete soon.

In this case, we have an 18 year old, who like many of us, knows absolutelfuck all about the situation.

Meka declaring that Terry is staying at Chelsea is as informed as quoteless rag top exclusive 'story'. He's a blinkered idiot; if you can't back up your 'facts', shut your fucking mouth.

I'm sorry interwebz hardman.

I've got Bruce Buck, Ancelloti and Kenyon to back up my facts, so hush up please babes. Honestly the amount of people who claim to be ITK on this forum is pathetic, if they are all ITK, then Manchester City is one poorly run club.

do us all a favour...either be a man and admit your worried your possibly going to lose your captain to a "little club" in the words of ancelotti....
or run of back to your own forum and get to school!!!!

by the way this little club can buy your club 10 times over!! there are new boys in town,get used to it!

Apparently, calling someone an idiot because they're claiming statements thay can't properly back up is being a "hard man" now... Perhaps its just a southern mentality ;)

People pass on info, very few claim to be ITK, infact i'd say Ajay, Spursmad, Zin, Hairdoo thats it URG doesnt claim to be ITK but his info is generally spot on.

I don't know how you do it in Brighton, but i'm not your "babes"

John Terry- Never going to happen!

I’ve not read all the posts on JT so some other people may have said the same thing, but hand on heart can any city fans really see Mr Chelsea coming here or in fact to any other club in the prem?

I really believe that what this is all about is Terry wanting a new contract. Chelsea know it so they come out and say he has 3 years left on his contract, to give the impression they are not going to cave in to his demands. Then we start to hear rumours JT is unhappy and feels ‘disrespected.’ However the guy says nothing at all which in a way speaks volumes and gives the impression that the media stories are true. Meanwhile his agent is probably speaking to Kenyon as we speak discussing the possibility of a new contract. JT will probably come back of his summer holidays and announce, ‘I want to stay at Chelsea for the rest of my carear, if they want me?' This then puts the ball back in Chelsea’s court, fans start to get on their back and then wham, Chelsea give JT a 5 year contract. Their fans are happy, JT gets what he wants, and Chelsea get good PR for their new manager without having to spend X amount of millions on a new superstar!

It’s all about media manipulation, and make no mistake Chelsea will give JT a new contract! And we my friends are being played.

I didnt say it didnt happen on here. I have said all along that i dont believe papers or SSN, its the public way chelsea are doing this compared to the silence from city that intrigues me where this is concerned!

BillyShears said:
Meka said:
mancboy123 said:
So its not feasible to go after 2 players who play the same position. Your arguments are pretty tenuous at best!

Could be, but does seem a concidence that when City we're told that they're too small of a club for Terry that the next day you fly to Germany for Lucio.

It may come as a surprise to you this - but most top clubs generally negotiate with two players of the same ilk because top transfers are very difficult to pull off, and so it pays to always have more than one iron in the fire. Witness for example, Chelsea's interest in Schneider and Ribery...

BTW, do you feel dirty when you see Peter Kenyon speak?

and KAKA that told them to sling their hook

Meka said:
wrongun73 said:
we cant lose meka me old son,
1)JT stays with yous and gets a big pay rise, so what.
2)he comes to us for too much money IMO, but hey, it aint my money.

Well, i suppose it's not a huge loss to you, but you do need a terry type of player, somebody to take charge in CB.

The fact you've gone after Lucio suggest's Man City aren't expecting Terry either.
we're supposed to be in for lescott aswell. the way i look at it is terry would be a nice bonus, if not its no skin off my nose, no what i mean.

Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

bugsyblue said:
I’ve not read all the posts on JT so some other people may have said the same thing, but hand on heart can any city fans really see Mr Chelsea coming here or in fact to any other club in the prem?

I really believe that what this is all about is Terry wanting a new contract. Chelsea know it so they come out and say he has 3 years left on his contract, to give the impression they are not going to cave in to his demands. Then we start to hear rumours JT is unhappy and feels ‘disrespected.’ However the guy says nothing at all which in a way speaks volumes and gives the impression that the media stories are true. Meanwhile his agent is probably speaking to Kenyon as we speak discussing the possibility of a new contract. JT will probably come back of his summer holidays and announce, ‘I want to stay at Chelsea for the rest of my carear, if they want me?' This then puts the ball back in Chelsea’s court, fans start to get on their back and then wham, Chelsea give JT a 5 year contract. Their fans are happy, JT gets what he wants, and Chelsea get good PR for their new manager without having to spend X amount of millions on a new superstar!

It’s all about media manipulation, and make no mistake Chelsea will give JT a new contract! And we my friends are being played.

im over it

Meka said:
mancboy123 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/WATCH?v=ZaIqDBH52h8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/WATCH?v=ZaIqDBH52h8</a>.
mekka we we're a bigger club than chelski before money and we will be even bigger now we can compete financially. It will take time to get in that top 4 and get chumps league. But just because we arnt at the minute doesnt make us a small club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.