John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

mancboy123 said:
Answer me this then m8 how r we being playerd. We as a club have said nothing whatsoever it is chelsea making all the media speculation go round in circles, we put a private bid, we have made no public overtures to the player so the player himself hasnt turned us down chelsea havent accepted the bid and that happens every day.

I just think we're being played because we're being lead to beleive JT will sign when I think there's no chance. I don't think city would bid for him without thinking we have a chance. I hope I'm wrong obviously but I honestly think we had more chance of signing Kaka then we will of JT.

bugsyblue said:
mancboy123 said:
Answer me this then m8 how r we being playerd. We as a club have said nothing whatsoever it is chelsea making all the media speculation go round in circles, we put a private bid, we have made no public overtures to the player so the player himself hasnt turned us down chelsea havent accepted the bid and that happens every day.

I just think we're being played because we're being lead to beleive JT will sign when I think there's no chance. I don't think city would bid for him without thinking we have a chance. I hope I'm wrong obviously but I honestly think we had more chance of signing Kaka then we will of JT.

why is there "no chance"?????......there,s probabilities with everything in life........

Who is leading us to believe? A few ITKs on here say he will hand in a transfer request. The club has said nothing and kept a dignified silence on it so the club itself isnt being played in anyway.

If it wasnt for chelsea making it public none of us would have known about this, chelsea for me are only making themselves loolk bad by their constant public bleating about it!

baldybouncer said:
Doubters said we'd never land Robinho!

A curse to those bastards between 10:30pm (ish) and midnight on transfer deadline day who doubted, during a story from start to finish lasted 90 minutes or show since story broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.