John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

Answer me this then m8 how r we being playerd. We as a club have said nothing whatsoever it is chelsea making all the media speculation go round in circles, we put a private bid, we have made no public overtures to the player so the player himself hasnt turned us down chelsea havent accepted the bid and that happens every day.

Re: More info on JT

Tricky_Trev said:
Meka said:
mancboy123 said:
So its not feasible to go after 2 players who play the same position. Your arguments are pretty tenuous at best!

Could be, but does seem a concidence that when City we're told that they're too small of a club for Terry that the next day you fly to Germany for Lucio.
You're saying this as if it's fact that we are going after Lucio. It isn't. City have flown out to Germany for a pre-season training camp. People probably saw Hughes boarding a flight to Germany and assumed we're sending "a delegation" to tie up a deal for Lucio. As far as i'm aware, a "delegation" to conclude a transfer doesn't usually include 20+ players, kit men, coaches, physios and a tea lady.

Could include a very hot tea lady I suppose!

bugsyblue said:
I’ve not read all the posts on JT so some other people may have said the same thing, but hand on heart can any city fans really see Mr Chelsea coming here or in fact to any other club in the prem?

I really believe that what this is all about is Terry wanting a new contract. Chelsea know it so they come out and say he has 3 years left on his contract, to give the impression they are not going to cave in to his demands. Then we start to hear rumours JT is unhappy and feels ‘disrespected.’ However the guy says nothing at all which in a way speaks volumes and gives the impression that the media stories are true. Meanwhile his agent is probably speaking to Kenyon as we speak discussing the possibility of a new contract. JT will probably come back of his summer holidays and announce, ‘I want to stay at Chelsea for the rest of my carear, if they want me?' This then puts the ball back in Chelsea’s court, fans start to get on their back and then wham, Chelsea give JT a 5 year contract. Their fans are happy, JT gets what he wants, and Chelsea get good PR for their new manager without having to spend X amount of millions on a new superstar!

It’s all about media manipulation, and make no mistake Chelsea will give JT a new contract! And we my friends are being played.

No need for new thread, and how are we being played ??.... To be played, we would have to be losing something... We dont lose a thing out of this....

we're not being played.

the way i see it. we're upping terry's wages in chelsea, which would unsettle other egos they have in the dressing room, ergo upping their wages. next season they have less money to throw around.

thats already worth a wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.