John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

feedthegoat said:
I think Terry and his people are using us to try and get an improved contract from Chelsea.
You're too clever to be on this forum!

Re: More info on JT

There is something weird going on with Terry. Like I said before prem players cant keep their mouths shut for 5 seconds in the press and have an opinion on everything so the defeaning silence from Terry does say all is not well down there.

If he puts in a transfer request he is massively burning his bridges. Personally I still cant see it happening. Maybe he threatens to do it and Chelsea will offer him a load more cash.

Be amazing if we pulled it off though would be one of the biggest ever transfers in the prem....Either way I am not really bothered we will end up with 2 very good centre halfs by the end of the window, better than what we have and that is progress.

Hi all dont want to put spursmad down or anything but is it possible he could be a bookmaker people know that bookmakers get inside info i have a friend who works for ladbrokes and the year dennis wise was to become leeds manager a guy came in and told him to put a bet on dw to be next leeds manager it was 4-1 at the time and nobody thought he would get it but he did just saying how do we not know hes a bookie trying to make money he knows how fast the words spread why not make some money for hiself

I'm not sure where but i remember hearing somwhere that he wanted all or most of his transfer targets in before they leave for south africa and am I right in assuming that they leave on monday

Hughes_head_scout said:
I'm not sure where but i remember hearing somwhere that he wanted all or most of his transfer targets in before they leave for south africa and am I right in assuming that they leave on monday

Don't think so they leave for Germany on Monday, if they haven't left already

The Fat el Hombre said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

Don't think so they leave for Germany on Monday, if they haven't left already

They are in Germany now left on Monday gone

MY BRISTOL BITS said:
Hi all dont want to put spursmad down or anything but is it possible he could be a bookmaker people know that bookmakers get inside info i have a friend who works for ladbrokes and the year dennis wise was to become leeds manager a guy came in and told him to put a bet on dw to be next leeds manager it was 4-1 at the time and nobody thought he would get it but he did just saying how do we not know hes a bookie trying to make money he knows how fast the words spread why not make some money for hiself
<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 124&st=625</a>
Mentioned on the Chelsea thread

Hughes_head_scout said:

wanting and getting are two very different things!!

uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.