John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

bluebrandon said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
vincent said:
city-adam said:
I dont believe these itks no more he said eto'o was 100% done and it clearly is not.

Actually he said the fee and contract had been agreed between the player and city... The hold up could have nothing to do with City or him wanting to come. Time will tell.

The Taylor thing should prove he is in the know, I mean if it was a shot in the dark what a gauss, no one and I mean no one linked us with Taylor before SM.
taylor is his mate and thats where the snippets come from, seems obvious to me.

Fool

The Taylor thing should prove he is in the know, I mean if it was a shot in the dark what a gauss, no one and I mean no one linked us with Taylor before SM.[/quote]
taylor is his mate and thats where the snippets come from, seems obvious to me.[/quote]
how the hell did taylor know about corluka?[/quote]
Bumchums?

The pace o this thread has slowed down somewhat considering ajay and spursmad posted around 25 - 30 pages ago. They need to drop us a bit of info to get this going again.

Neil McNab said:
spursmad321 said:
He is going to put in a transfer request.

Sorry but I'm at work so I have got to go, which means I can't answer questions/ pm's

Cheers

Spursmad321
Do I hear a Moo and smell a Poo?

You have done well getting on here in the middle of a field. I struggle at home

Re: John Terry- Never going to happen!

baldybouncer said:
Doubters said we'd never land Robinho!
Doubters never had time to say that it was a last minute rushed job which is why we got him. This is all about JT getting a pay rise out of Chelsea and is no longer a City issue in reality same as with Lampard, Gerard etc............

spurs mad is so good, he has never even mentioned they missed barry and cruz or the bellamy link or dunne, wish i knew so much about another club and so little about my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.