John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

man city fans and bluemoon have all gone totally doolally.....just read a few pages and you are all nutters. what happened to common sense and patience?

Why are there some people feeling the need to "rat" Spursmad out? I mean, he's done nothing wrong, in fact he's done quite a lot right tbh. He's only sharing info that he has been told, he's not come on here to slag of city or any of us so why are people being hostile towards him!

The information he has shared in the past has shown he is reliable and as we know deals can fall through at the last minute so wait and see what happens.

I feel its harsh sharing personal details on here unless the person wants them to be published, if you dont like or agree with what he is writing then simply take it with a pinch of salt and move on to the next thread, don't try and ruin it for the rest of us that actually do want to hear the information he has to share.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Let's get the facts sorted for these clowns. Spursmad321 said the following:

Corluka to Spurs -correct.
Bridge to City - correct.
Robinho allegations - correct.
Bridge to City - correct.
RSC to City - correct.
Taylor to City - correct.
Hart out on loan - correct.
Elano out - tbc.
Tevez to City - tbc.
Lescott to City - tbc.
Eto'o to City - tbc
Bid for Terry - correct.
Terry handing in transfer request - tbc.

Now if you still think that he's going to a load of different forums and getting his info then he's very good at choosing what to believe, if you think he's guessing then he's very lucky. It's clear to me that these slagging him off, calling him a wum and generally being pricks are just rags or other rival fans who don't like and are getting a bit worried with what's going on at our club. Low post count + new members = wums from other teams, so let's just ignore them and I'm sure they will be banned.

100% this.

wow just in from work n back off to work again ...wtf happened cant wade through 44 posts... until l8r
??

Dylan1312 said:
He also said Villa to city in January and Kaka to city...
He wasn't a member in Jan you FUCKING MUPPET!
CHELSKI FAN DYLDO?

Boots_ said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
infaltablesgalore said:
BLUE GENES YOUR A FUCKING NUMPTY.

Blimey, thats got to hurt, being called Numpty by the King of the Numpties Ouch !

You forgotten yesterday's lessons in niceness already Nixon?

You should have said "Blimey, thats got to hurt, being called Numpty by the handsome King of the Numpties Ouch !"

Be nice.

Damn, your right, has De Niro noticed ! lol

with the way things are going today I can see that there may have to be mass bannings when forum wars break out. Im getting myself prepared for when De Niro loses it ;o)

texas-chain-saw-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.