John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

Dylan1312 said:
He also said Villa to city in January and Kaka to city...

cat-talk-to-the-hand.jpg

Get your facts right.

I don't get all this bullshit about him supposedly getting his info from the Villa forums.

If you actually bother and have a read on the villa forums you will that even they are impressed that spursmad predicted the Taylor transfer before it happened.

Dylan1312 said:

SM joined Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 am

So hope do you work that out, shit for brains?

mancity dan said:
Dylan1312 said:

Just get a life. People are entitled to get a few things wrong - nobody is perfect...

But spursmad didn't predict these, that tit TFM did. Spursmad has everyone of his predictions right.

This is embarrassing...... Put me down for deleting all but first post.......

Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

kennycar said:
Most overrated piece of crap since the nevilles. Whats more, a cynical cheat who has the referees in his pocket. How he got away with that red card against us then got the referee demoted I'll never know.

so, a useful weapon to have in your arsenal then?

Im not arsed because i hate the arrogant twat. I'd want anyone rather than him.

IF that prick signs for us,it could very well be the last staw for me!! I am seriously thinking about walking away from the team I have loved for many years,things just don't feel right anymore!!!

I know I will get a load of stick from our new breed of dickhead fans for even saying this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.