John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why Terry? Do we have a realistic transfer strategy?

What happens if JT puts in a transfer request, cant chelsea just ignore it. The last word must be the clubs right?

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Paulmcfc2703 said:
lionheart said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Well terrys back to pre season training thu, so if were gonna hit them with another bid it should be today/tonight imho.Then he will either blow us out or ask to see whats avail...
go little city haha
We should forget Terry and sign Lucio for 6million...he's the captain and centre-half of some crappy footballing nation called Brazil in case anybody was unaware.

lets get both :)

well as i said he,s back tommorow so hopefully the shit will hit the fan .And we can put this to bed..
any news bill ?

RobinJo said:
Can you tell me why this couldn't have gone in the other fucking threads.

What is it with you guys. What do you want a board with 1 bloody thread on it and 90,000,000 pages?????!

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with this as a new thread imo.

Chippy_boy said:
RobinJo said:
Can you tell me why this couldn't have gone in the other fucking threads.

What is it with you guys. What do you want a board with 1 bloody thread on it and 90,000,000 pages?????!

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with this as a new thread imo.

It clogs up the board and make it hard to find threads that might have some interesting info in them, as to why mods are forever merging topics.

you think 1 thread with 2000 posts and 100+ pages make sit easier to find stuff?

why don't they just have 1 really big book at the library? be easy to find like.

He's the England captain, he's a quality CB, the owner by all accounts really rates him and would love to see England lift the world cup next year with him being a member of our club.

Granted it seems a hell of a lot of money but this guys hardly worried about that and it's all relative anyway, if Tranaldois worth £80 million..

I'm not really bothered either way as long as we sign one or two more quality defenders and likewise 1 or 2 strikers.

SingBlue said:
you think 1 thread with 2000 posts and 100+ pages make sit easier to find stuff?

why don't they just have 1 really big book at the library? be easy to find like.

No if you want to look at stuff about Terry, then go into the Terry thread. Or how about we just have the whole forum as one big one, without seperate forums.

Did anybody catch what the Chelsea chairman said on Chelsea TV? It was on SSN earlier but couldnt get to watch it properly

Impression I got was Terry is staying. Although he said he would be gutted if he went..

RobinJo said:
SingBlue said:

No if you want to look at stuff about Terry, then go into the Terry thread. Or how about we just have the whole forum as one big one, without seperate forums.

But this wasn't about Terry specifically. It was a question about whether we have a sensible transfer strategy. Filed conveniently under "Do we have a realistic transfer strategy?"

I think it would have been complete OT to put it in a "Is John Terry signing" thread.

MonsallBlue said:
Did anybody catch what the Chelsea chairman said on Chelsea TV? It was on SSN earlier but couldnt get to watch it properly

Impression I got was Terry is staying. Although he said he would be gutted if he went..

he sed hed be gutted as a chelsea fan but as a chairman hes guaranteeing he wont leave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.