John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
t j h blue manc said:
john terry will not come to city,just becouse hes on holliday and not said anything peaple jump to conclusions. the fact is he is back training tommorow and you can bet he will be sat with scollari stating that he is going nowhere,that he is happy where he is,and that he doesnt no where this story has come from.then there will be a different head line in the papers on friday.endoff.

If he's sat with scolari I'll walk naked up deansgate on saturday afternoon ;o)

PMSL

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
t j h blue manc said:
john terry will not come to city,just becouse hes on holliday and not said anything peaple jump to conclusions. the fact is he is back training tommorow and you can bet he will be sat with scollari stating that he is going nowhere,that he is happy where he is,and that he doesnt no where this story has come from.then there will be a different head line in the papers on friday.endoff.

If he's sat with scolari I'll walk naked up deansgate on saturday afternoon ;o)
well spotted,[/quote]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Mind you he could tell Chelsea...sell me now whilst you will get the money because next year I'm buying myself out and you'll only get £13.5m!

What's the latest you've heard with regards to Tevez, Eto'o and Terry down your end URG?

I've heard nothing from any of my sources for almost two weeks now. Although I am waiting for updates from two of them (one at City one in national media).

The last I heard was:-

1) When several folk were going on about Eto'o done deal my pal said that negotiations were ongoing.
2) When several folk were going on about Tevez done deal my pal said problems with Kia Joorabchian wanting a huge big payment (bigger than City were prepared to say).
3) When the Terry stuff came out...my pal said Wayne Bridge was contacted by JT back in Jan with a message for Hughes saying get him out of Chelsea.
4) My pal at City is adamant that Lescott was shown around at City three or four weeks ago (I posted at the time). My guess (this is me speculating/ guessing)...is that Everton have to get a replacement in before they allow Lescott out...Mbia turned them down earlier this week which suggests to me that Everton are actively looking for another CB.

That's it...nothing earth shattering nor speculative etc etc. A bit boring it all looks spot on so far.

I just can't help getting worried about these big deals when they drag on and on... they usually result in a bad outcome.

Let us know when you hear your freshly baked news URG!

Cheers mate.

t j h blue manc said:

Unless he decides to travel to Uzbekistan (or somewhere like that) where Scolari is currently managing, I very much doubt it. Your opinion is about as valid as your football knowledge

if john terry wants out of chelsea the only way it can happen is if he asks to go, he needs to stop pissing about and burn his bridges. he's been silent so far which suggests he's trying to make chelsea sweat.

if he messaged hughes via wayne bridge in jan and told us to get him out of chelsea, then why did he promptly stick 2 fingers up at our offer!. is it a game by J T to look like the loyal hero who scoffed at our huge offer and then be promply rewarded with a new deal that keeps him cushy till he retires ?

california blue said:
sounds like he's engineering a move through contacts he has - plus he just sits on holiday and doesnt have to take any of the inital shit.....of course he's angling for a better deal off chelsea but if they dont cough put upwards of 200k he will probably put in a transfer request (gerrard style) to get what he wants from us or chelsea

the thing is with this he can never claim parity with Lampard as Lamps has it in his contract he has to be the highest earner in the squad

marco said:
i think terry is engineering his move here, funny how things work out he looks the most possible move to me out of the three

at nearly 29 years old, this is total waste of money imo. lets get someone with less miles on the clock and less likely to break down. havent we got enough players with a track record of spending more time on the treatment table than they do on the pitch. i know hes a good player but ffs.

real madrid arnt buying injury prone 28 - 29 year olds, you cant build a team around this type of player

r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:
i think terry is engineering his move here, funny how things work out he looks the most possible move to me out of the three

at nearly 29 years old, this is total waste of money imo. lets get someone with less miles on the clock and less likely to break down. havent we got enough players with a track record of spending more time on the treatment table than they do on the pitch. i know hes a good player but ffs.

real madrid arnt buying injury prone 28 - 29 year olds, you cant build a team around this type of player

Its got nothing to do with age. If he does sign the experiance for Ned and Micah playing / training with him will be great

I hate to burst your bubble but John Terry's going no where he has chelsea blood. Just because he hasn't said anything as his on holiday makes it that his coming to you? I don't think so.

r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:

A History Lesson for all you whipper snappers....How old was Tony Book our most Succesful ever Captain.......Answer 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.