John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

JamesO said:
I hate to burst your bubble but John Terry's going no where he has chelsea blood. Just because he hasn't said anything as his on holiday makes it that his coming to you? I don't think so.
We might find out tomorrow. At the moment fans of both sides have to try and read between the lines.

Can you confirm whether Terry is back from holiday? I thought he was supposed to play a friendly against Yeovil at the weekend? If he's on holiday, maybe his silence means nothing. But there are a lot of people who are close to Terry who are suggesting he wants to leave

i would lave me arse off (and cream my pants) if weall of a sudden called a press conerence to unveil peter crouch. then terry tevez eto'o and lescott were there

I can't help but think positively about it, at the moment we look like we've got a really good shot at signing tevez, eto'o, lescott and big JT! There's nothing not to be happy about, worst that could happen is we don't get them and we are already like that now so technically we can only get better! I hope we get them all! Patience is a virtue.

Its looking up slightley and we may be putting another bid in!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-plan-%C2%A340m-offer-chelsea-captain-terry-222706" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city- ... rry-222706</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Football/John-Terry-to-Manchester-City-latest-betting-200907080025/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Foo ... 907080025/</a>

JamesO said:
bluesyob said:
JamesO said:
I hate to burst your bubble but John Terry's going no where he has chelsea blood. Just because he hasn't said anything as his on holiday makes it that his coming to you? I don't think so.
oh yeah mate well it doesnt take a lot to take half hour out of your holiday to phone your agent tell him to grab a pen and paper take down a statement and release it to sky sports news now does it? unless hes on holiday somewhere that doesnt have phones.

Maybe he doesn't want to deal with it till he get's back? Or maybe he wants to be the one who tell's everyone that his a chelsea man?

And maybe, you used to be the Big Bullies on the block but arnt anymore and maybe you used to be the richest team in the world but arnt anymore and maybe just maybe Red Rom has got bored with his toy and maybe he doesnt want to keep spending his own money on what is an ageing squad and maybe JT knows all this and maybe thats why he wants out as he isnt the "Mr Chelsea" you all think!

Maybe...................................

blueinsa said:
JamesO said:
bluesyob said:
JamesO said:
oh yeah mate well it doesnt take a lot to take half hour out of your holiday to phone your agent tell him to grab a pen and paper take down a statement and release it to sky sports news now does it? unless hes on holiday somewhere that doesnt have phones.

Maybe he doesn't want to deal with it till he get's back? Or maybe he wants to be the one who tell's everyone that his a chelsea man?

And maybe, you used to be the Big Bullies on the block but arnt anymore and maybe you used to be the richest team in the world but arnt anymore and maybe just maybe Red Rom has got bored with his toy and maybe he doesnt want to keep spending his own money on what is an ageing squad and maybe JT knows all this and maybe thats why he wants out as he isnt the "Mr Chelsea" you all think!

Maybe...................................
LMAO

blueinsa said:
r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:
i think terry is engineering his move here, funny how things work out he looks the most possible move to me out of the three

at nearly 29 years old, this is total waste of money imo. lets get someone with less miles on the clock and less likely to break down. havent we got enough players with a track record of spending more time on the treatment table than they do on the pitch. i know hes a good player but ffs.

real madrid arnt buying injury prone 28 - 29 year olds, you cant build a team around this type of player

Normally i would agree mate but with money being no object i think it would ba a great signing.

Born Winner and leader is just what we need and i dont think he is ready for thr knackers yard just yet.

If he wants in at City, get him.

We will also be weakening one of our rivals by doing this and i dont think that is lost on our owners, in fact by bidding and JT knowing jst what we are offering the rest of the Sky 4 know that if they dont start to match our offers we will get whoever we want.

Its a win, win for me mate.

yes the art of war. but weaken them by giving them 30-40 million to find replacement with respect i wish i could be weaken thus.

keemcfc said:
Its looking up slightley and we may be putting another bid in!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-plan-%C2%A340m-offer-chelsea-captain-terry-222706" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city- ... rry-222706</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Football/John-Terry-to-Manchester-City-latest-betting-200907080025/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Foo ... 907080025/</a>

have you checked the date on the tribal football link???? january!!

r.soleofsalford said:
blueinsa said:
r.soleofsalford said:
marco said:
i think terry is engineering his move here, funny how things work out he looks the most possible move to me out of the three

at nearly 29 years old, this is total waste of money imo. lets get someone with less miles on the clock and less likely to break down. havent we got enough players with a track record of spending more time on the treatment table than they do on the pitch. i know hes a good player but ffs.

real madrid arnt buying injury prone 28 - 29 year olds, you cant build a team around this type of player

Normally i would agree mate but with money being no object i think it would ba a great signing.

Born Winner and leader is just what we need and i dont think he is ready for thr knackers yard just yet.

If he wants in at City, get him.

We will also be weakening one of our rivals by doing this and i dont think that is lost on our owners, in fact by bidding and JT knowing jst what we are offering the rest of the Sky 4 know that if they dont start to match our offers we will get whoever we want.

Its a win, win for me mate.

yes the art of war. but weaken them by giving them 30-40 million to find replacement with respect i wish i could be weaken thus.

See your point mate but i think our owners see a long term plan of action here. Yes they may get a short term boost of cash but we get undoubtedly their talisman. Chelsea then strenghen but they do it knowing that the player they want knows the contracts we are offering and says sure, i will sign but i want what Terry is getting at City. We are raising the stakes across the board and in this country they cant compete.

This a going to be a long war mate but one that we will ultimatly win!

CTID

Yeah because we're not signing young player are we? Oh no one second we didn't just sign Yuri Zhirkov, Ross Turnbull,Daniel Sturridge and we're looking in Pato? they must be all over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.