John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

JamesO said:
Yeah because we're not signing young player are we? Oh no one second we didn't just sign Yuri Zhirkov, Ross Turnbull,Daniel Sturridge and we're looking in Pato? they must be all over 30

zhurkov - 26
turnbull - don't make me laugh
sturridge - city reject
pato - you can look at anyone you like, don't mean he wants to join does it ;)

what are you doing here again?

JamesO said:
Yeah because we're not signing young player are we? Oh no one second we didn't just sign Yuri Zhirkov, Ross Turnbull,Daniel Sturridge and we're looking in Pato? they must be all over 30

Awwwww.....diddduuummmmsssssssssss.

.....is this your dummy mate?

None will improve your side

AC Milan are a poor team, playing in a poor League, and Sturridge struggled to get in our team. Zhirkov is good, but he's not better than Cole

bizzbo said:
JamesO said:

zhurkov - 26
sturridge - city reject

Yuri Zhirkov - Is 25
Turnbull - Can learn off one of the best in the world.
Sturridge - I never knew when a player rejects you it makes him a reject?
Pato - Well he has said he wants to come to us.

What am I don't here? I thought since our Chelsea fourms are getting Man City fans doing all this stuff it would be fair play.

Zhirkov is a million times better going forward than Cole. Cole is better defensively.

JamesO said:
bizzbo said:
JamesO said:

zhurkov - 26
sturridge - city reject

Yuri Zhirkov - Is 25
Turnbull - Can learn off one of the best in the world.
Sturridge - I never knew when a player rejects you it makes him a reject?
Pato - Well he has said he wants to come to us.

What am I don't here? I thought since our Chelsea fourms are getting Man City fans doing all this stuff it would be fair play.

Come back on If Mr Chelsea signs for us and let us have your opinion of him...

Project said:
Zhirkov is a million times better going forward than Cole. Cole is better defensively.

but isn,t a left backs primary duty to defend?????............

riley347 said:
Project said:

but isn,t a left backs primary duty to defend?????............

Not necessarily. For a team like Chelsea who expect to dominate most games a full backs attacking attributes can often be more important as they don't have to defend much.

Besides, I was just responding to the person saying that Cole is btetter than Zhirkov. It's a redundant point because we have no idea what Ancelotti plans to do with him. It's likely they will both play at the same time down the left.

Not clear where chelsea will play him. He's not better than Malouda, or Cole so what's the point in signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.