John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

neil jung said:
The Times doesn't think a transfer request is imminent:

John Terry due for talks with Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti
John Terry is due to have a meeting with Carlo Ancelotti at the Chelsea training ground today, but a possible move for the centre back to Manchester City is likely to be referred to only in passing.

With Terry and the rest of those on international duty with England and Portugal not previously due back for pre-season training, today offers the first opportunity for captain and manager to sit down and talk. If Terry has anything to say about City’s interest, it is likely to be to thank Ancelotti for his declaration on Monday that his role as Chelsea captain is secure for the duration of his career. Terry is understood to have communicated his satisfaction with the manager’s stance.

Consolidation is the order of the day. Contract negotiations with Didier Drogba, Florent Malouda and Joe Cole are believed to be progressing, while the rumoured departures of Deco and Ricardo Carvalho to Inter Milan are not said to be imminent.

Chelsea remain committed to breaking even by next year, subject to the availability of what Bruce Buck, the chairman, calls “a marquee name”. However, that will not mean an increase in the club’s valuation of Franck Ribéry, the Bayern Munich and France winger.

More in line with the club’s new economic thinking is the signing of Ross Turnbull, who was presented yesterday after allowing his contract with Middlesbrough to expire.

2ah63o3.jpg

Re: Terry - it looks on?

heres my thought on this matter,if city have been able to talk to JT,i believe he would have been very intrested in what we are saying,about him,the club,the future,And i bet he was sat there loving every second of it,id go as far to say,if there was a contract there for him to sign there and then,he would of signed it,i think any of us would of,inc all other footballers,example ,G BARRY,but lets get really for a moment JT (he is under contract,there for we cant even get near to him,thats just opening up a whole can of shit that this football club does not need rite now),with the tevez deal takin its time,although i think this one is a done deal in terms of a hand shake,the FA,willl have this one coverd with a very fine tooth cone,tapping up a JT,esp not for getting its a world cup year,as he is england captain,and the FA are prob swamped with transfer mania,we should leave this one alone for the time bein,lets get our selves a little more solid,if there is a problem over in chelski,it will un fold very soon,and if it does we are ready for it,

ps,very excited at the very thought that we might be a lot closer to winning a trophy than i ever have been before,city fan since 1979,

I've got a feeling I could be going on Ducado's list, but I have just had a text saying that Terry will be handing in a transfer request tomorrow.

I am not ITK and neither is my pal, but apparently the original "sauce" is v close to the club. He won't say who by the way.

The tin hat is on. Hit me!

bowdonblue said:
I've got a feeling I could be going on Ducado's list, but I have just had a text saying that Terry will be handing in a transfer request tomorrow.

I am not ITK and neither is my pal, but apparently the original "sauce" is v close to the club. He won't say who by the way.

Have you been asleep all day?

A general question but it applies to this thread. How often do players actually hand in transfer requests? and isnt is just as easy for a club to reject this request? In my opinion Terry is going to have to burn some (stamford) bridges in order to get his move here. He wont be able to just say he wants a move as every chelski fan will take this as him being a 'greedy cant'. The best scenario would be if he come out guns blazing slagging off bruce buck, abramovich and kenyon and portraying them as the evil men forcing them out of the club and possibly making them the target of the fans anger....but i cant imagine him doing that, it rains a lot in manchester and the last thing terry needs is to be scared of men with umberellas.

bowdonblue said:

610s.gif

bowdonblue said:

Hope the ''sauce'' is right mate! I can't see JT leaving, but imagine if he even enters 'talks' with City.....the media's going to go mental!

Re: Terry - it looks on?

John Terry get the fuck out of there!!

Ross Turnball press conference? Did anybody see that, Ancelotti and JT must be thinking fucking hell what the fuck is going on.... get to City mate, Chelsea is a fucking freakshow and it will get worse!!!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
bowdonblue said:

Hope the ''sauce'' is right mate! I can't see JT leaving, but imagine if he even enters 'talks' with City.....the media's going to go mental!

I think his source read SM321's thread(before it was deleted) and sent it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.