John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry - it looks on?

bigbadbrian said:
Sorry guys, just had breaking news sent to me, that is that when terry returns to england he is going to pledge his future to chelsea.

Looks like the deal is off though, but on the upside tevez is done by friday
He starts pre season training tomorrrow you tube, do you honestly think he will fly in from his jollys and start's work the next day?
I would think JT has been in the UK the whole time this story has been running.

Re: FIFA'S Article 17

bellbuzzer said:
bluwes said:
bellbuzzer said:
how does this affect our situation,does it relate to JT?

Terry is 3 years into his contract and being over 28 can buy himself out of his contract if Chelsea fail to play ball
thanks for that, was'nt sure how long he had left .seems it is out of Chelsea's hands now ,just up to him and us to come to an agreement. Strange how the press have missed such a crucial point, well spotted.

Not taking the credit Adrian Durham mentioned it this afternoon, I just found the article.

My thoughts on three years in are apparently wrong, thanks to Neil Jung, for finding that he is only 2 years in, but as stated above this puts Terry in effectively his last year of his contract like Eto'o. So Chelsea may prefer to take the bigger fee now

Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

is there any chance the OP or a Mod could change the title of this thread

everytime i see it i think - Chelsea rejected another offer ??? then i realise this is THE John Terry thread

so until the whole saga is done and dusted one way or the other - could we just call it "The John Terry Thread" ?

fuck off chelsea fc,
you ain't got no john terry,
we flashed our cash, we signed him up
he walked out on your little club

Daily Mail don't know: Sure you want to keep me?

John Terry will hold informal talks with the Chelsea hierarchy with his future at Stamford Bridge still shrouded in uncertainty.

While Carlo Ancelotti has publicly insisted it would be 'impossible' for the England captain to move to Manchester City after their initial bid of £28million was rejected last week, the success of today's meeting - as well as the discussions that will inevitably follow - will determine if Terry remains the 'symbol' of the Chelsea team.

Terry appeared more than committed to the Chelsea cause when he followed victory in the FA Cup final by urging his employers to strengthen Ancelotti's team with the capture of players like David Villa and Franck Ribery.

But when Terry meets the new Chelsea manager for the first time on his return to training, having spoken to him just once on the phone a month ago, the only new names on the roster will be £18million Russia winger Yuri Zhirkov, goalkeeper Ross Turnbull and striker Daniel Sturridge.

For all the confidence being shown by Chelsea that Terry will remain as the club's skipper, it will be the first time that both sides get a clearer idea of where everyone stands. Right now Chelsea are no more certain about Terry's intentions than the player is that Chelsea really are committed to keeping him.

Chief executive Peter Kenyon has already said the skipper will not be offered a new contract - even though City are prepared to more than double his current £130,000-a-week wage.

This afternoon it is the turn of Sturridge to be unveiled to the media, with the fee for his move from City yet to be decided by a tribunal.

A compensation figure of around £5m for the 19-year-old has been predicted, an amount which only emphasises Ancelotti's need to sell players should he plan to remodel his current squad further.

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
rolfey I didn't have a clue what you said there. I am sure it was positive but please, not to be rude, try using some full stops.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.sorry not very good at english grammer,will try to do better next time though.And yes it was a positive post.:>)

wearethesouthstand said:
fuck off chelsea fc,
you ain't got no john terry,
we flashed our cash, we signed him up
he walked out on your little club

I would be gutted if it went through, but this is quite a clever song :P Fair play to you, sir. Hopefully I'll never hear it, though.

chorleybloo123 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
bowdonblue said:
I've got a feeling I could be going on Ducado's list, but I have just had a text saying that Terry will be handing in a transfer request tomorrow.

I am not ITK and neither is my pal, but apparently the original "sauce" is v close to the club. He won't say who by the way.

The tin hat is on. Hit me!

Hope the ''sauce'' is right mate! I can't see JT leaving, but imagine if he even enters 'talks' with City.....the media's going to go mental!

I think his source read SM321's thread(before it was deleted) and sent it to him.

Apparently not - "a guy who knows a guy" (I know, I know ...) heard it from a former player/legend who is still prominent and works at the club.

[Wow - I am really inviting abuse tonight!! xD]

he is meeting rom tomorrow at 11 - hopefully he will hand his request in, yes, rom could reject it, but what would be the point... you can't bench the england captain, take the money mate... jt fed up because he signed his contract, lampard held out for more and got more, jt is the england captain and has not got parity and is not as close with frank anymore, only rom can hold this up now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.