John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
suckling4england said:
sorry to change the topic but Frank Ribery 8/13 (with skybet) to sign for liverpool !!!

Where they getting the money from ?

All the dipper fans are selling there stolen loot and chipping in i think.

that would be one hell of a lot of car stereos to move on.

suckling4england said:
sorry to change the topic but Frank Ribery 8/13 (with skybet) to sign for liverpool !!!

They are selling some North American hockey team or something but I'm sure they said this would take ages to go through with "due diligience" and other contractural niceties. I am not sure whether they intend to borrow more money on the strength of this or are intending to use the funds from this sale only when such funds become available

Where the fuk is swan song prob now in milan.. cant here oh so grotty either on my phone so cant email ssn fed up with fishomania and oil wrestling not forgetting bends your ma at madrid

Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
suckling4england said:

All the dipper fans are selling there stolen loot and chipping in i think.

that would be one hell of a lot of car stereos to move on.

Not a problem Rammy they are masters at it lol.

Seriously this is a non starter, they couldnt afford Barry ffs, they wont get Ribery.

The bottom line is Terry has said nothin on the one day he surely would, something is going on for sure and Zin that for a change was clear, concise and well put. whilst we sold out Maine Rd in Div 2 the shed was not far off empty in their comparable state back in the day, says it all really.....

Matt Diablo said:
The bottom line is Terry has said nothin on the one day he surely would, something is going on for sure and Zin that for a change was clear, concise and well put. whilst we sold out Maine Rd in Div 2 the shed was not far off empty in their comparable state back in the day, says it all really.....

Maybe he took a sicky, no one has seen him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.