John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
yep I'm with URG on that and have been all day...Chelsea are desperately try to spin positive here.

I actually expect the news to break around 11pm or so when no one is looking....good move by them if so..

And then City keeps promoting the Terry stories on the OS. It's almost like they are having sly digs at each other online!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the best thing to of come out today is that Terry is still to come out and deny the move.

And Chelsea are rushing out the new contract...John Obi Mikel...looks like Joe Cole...I'm just wondering why Chelsea are putting out all this positive news now. Plus of course a dig at City earlier when doing the Sturridge signing etc.

It is par for the course. City were very positive about keeping SWP, or so they kept saying, and this went on right up to the day that we lost him to Chelski. I'm surprised nobody has asked Chelski point blank about the reason for the delay.

Pam said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the best thing to of come out today is that Terry is still to come out and deny the move.

And Chelsea are rushing out the new contract...John Obi Mikel...looks like Joe Cole...I'm just wondering why Chelsea are putting out all this positive news now. Plus of course a dig at City earlier when doing the Sturridge signing etc.

It is par for the course. City were very positive about keeping SWP, or so they kept saying, and this went on right up to the day that we lost him to Chelski. I'm surprised nobody has asked Chelski point blank about the reason for the delay.

None of it adds up at the moment which is why I think something is going on.

I hope it drags on for another week or two this can't be good prep for the start of a new season. (sorry CFC lurkers but am very selfish).

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Well my dad has told me that when i was tiny i'd sit with him and watch United, that's how i know. I used it to make a point about someone saying JT was a United fan which is quite clearly not true. How does that make me gloryhunter? I support my local club oO

Because I think I speak for all blues here (the proper blues that is), in that city can be compared to any parable in the any religious book........ we have turned the other cheek, done our dues, stood in the masses on a cold, wet wycombe evening, endured the snide comments.......we will have our vengeance, and it will be in my lifetime, something that never looked possible 3 years ago..........

The difference between us is we deserve our arab windfall for our sustained passion, you got yours due to a postcode.....now in my best danny dyer tone 'jog on'

You should actually copyright that Zin, it is truly 'spot on'

I don't understand why Terry didn't say something last Sunday, never mind today.

suckling4england said:
sorry to change the topic but Frank Ribery 8/13 (with skybet) to sign for liverpool !!!

Where they getting the money from ?

All the dipper fans are selling there stolen loot and chipping in i think.

suckling4england said:
sorry to change the topic but Frank Ribery 8/13 (with skybet) to sign for liverpool !!!

Where they getting the money from ?
its a load of deluded scousers putting money on it, just ignore that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.