John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
make of it what you will..............................................................

you had me up until you said this....school boy error

K.Reeves was only relaying what was said on talkshite, schoolboy error on your behalf me thinks.

The prospect of John Terry coming to us remains very low. Say , 10% or less. This saga and the Eto'o one is starting to damage our transfer activity.

Terry is using the situation to improve his income streams. Meanwhile Eto'o is procrastinating as he awaits other offers from elsewhere. We have to remember that despite his obvious talent for scoring goals he is a fully paid up member of the awkward squad par excellence.

A prime example of this was a decision by Frank Rijkaard to introduce him as a sub in the the final 20 minutes of a match at the dog end of the 07-08 season when Barça were struggling. On receipt of the instruction to ready himself for action, it took Rijkaard three attempts for him to get Eto'o to move. The eventual process of removing his tracksuit and being in a state of readiness took well over 8 minutes, much to the despair and frustration of his coach.

I'm pleased to see reports we have given a deadline ultimatum of 24 hrs re Eto'o . The same should be given to Chelsea to our recent increased Terry bid.

Rammy Blue said:
california blue said:
make of it what you will..............................................................

you had me up until you said this....school boy error

K.Reeves was only relaying what was said on talkshite, schoolboy error on your behalf me thinks.

cheers Rammy - didnt think id need a tin hit for simply relaying what i heard on the wireless!!

Tez Tosterone said:
The prospect of John Terry coming to us remains very low. Say , 10% or less. This saga and the Eto'o one is starting to damage our transfer activity.

Terry is using the situation to improve his income streams. Meanwhile Eto'o is procrastinating as he awaits other offers from elsewhere. We have to remember that despite his obvious talent for scoring goals he is a fully paid up member of the awkward squad par excellence.

A prime example of this was a decision by Frank Rijkaard to introduce him as a sub in the the final 20 minutes of a match at the dog end of the 07-08 season when Barça were struggling. On receipt of the instruction to ready himself for action, it took Rijkaard three attempts for him to get Eto'o to move. The eventual process of removing his tracksuit and being in a state of readiness took well over 8 minutes, much to the despair and frustration of his coach.

I'm pleased to see reports we have given a deadline ultimatum of 24 hrs re Eto'o . The same should be given to Chelsea to our recent increased Terry bid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=160800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball ... p?a=160800</a>
I like the 24hr ultimatum thing, we dont want these dragging on, weather or not JT signs is beyond me to know. I think its possible. as for Eto'o, heaven knows, dealing with these type of superstars must be a minefield of complex nonesense of egos, money, power, so ill sit back and wait!

OK - brief summary:

In a nut shell, Ancellotti HAD to say in press conference that Terry cannot leave Chelsea becasue CFC know that the fans idolise him.
Therefore, they NEED JT to look as if he himself is engineering the move and CFC come out looking the inncoent party.
The interesting thing was about the POWER JT has at CFC - he holidays on Romans yacht and in any organisation, a new boss has to have more power than all the workers, and JT has too much power at CFC which Ancellotti won't like. Seems JT had big falling out with Mouroinhio and thats part of the reason he left the club - hence the perception that JT holds a disproportionate ammountof power at the club.

Add this to JT being 29/30, injury prone and Dennis believes now is the time to cash in - ONLY if CFC can as said before make it look like they had done everything in theoir powwer to keep him [too appease the fans] similar to what Burlesconni did with Kaka.

Thirdly, it may be the time for JT to leave, considering his age, injury record, it may be the last time he gets a big offer like this and if we don't get him now we may not make another offer next year.............................

All in all, this guy may be talking bullshit, but does seem informed by people within CFC and his conclusion was that JT could be a city player fairly soon, not def, noone knows that but he seemed to strongly lean to us getting him.........

Who was saying this on Talksport mate?

JT still not gone public!

Good must be thinkin about us!

And if he is using us to improve his terms at Chelsea then so what its been enjoyable just to see Chelsea and their fans squirm!

Still think he could come and the longer this silence goes on the stronger I think this possiblity will increase!

Today I was hoping for more than Gelson in the press... ahh well, the day is young, and there's always T O M O R R O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.