John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GStar said:
544 of pges of over exciteable people trying to find out information about John Terry but can't because people are posting about what they had for tea and what's on TV.

Don't take things so personally, there is on Off Topic board after all.

Well what have you found out so far tonight....the same as last night and the night b4.

I cant start a new thread on here yet so wherever i put it i would have got some WUM commenting.
everyone just calm it, basically "im not really here" think people are trying to tell you there is an off topic forum on this site if you wish to divulge your tv delights! dont take any offence to what people say just use the forum accordingley. . . . . anyway back to terry if you please!

GStar said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
GStar said:
544 of pges of over exciteable people trying to find out information about John Terry but can't because people are posting about what they had for tea and what's on TV.

Don't take things so personally, there is on Off Topic board after all.

Well what have you found out so far tonight....the same as last night and the night b4.

I cant start a new thread on here yet so wherever i put it i would have got some WUM commenting.

Radical suggestion... might have been best just to keep it as your own thought? ;)

Theres been a few things but trying to find any relevant information through all the shite posting in these transfer threads gets tedious quick.

Wheres the fun in that.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
francis henry lee said:
just a thought

is JT waiting to see what develops with this Eto'o ultimatum?
maybe terry was told it was almost nailed on and terry said ok
now eto'o is pissing about and terry has said he will hang on and see what happens
i've had similar thoughts on this! players read papers and agents speak to agents etc. i think a domino effect could happen here, but getting the 1st 1 through the door is the hardest bit.

I don't think JT is waiting...I reckon he already has an idea of City's plans. Saying that...signing Tevez or Eto'o is going to start a new era for City.

URG i read your posts with great interest but although you reckon terry has an idea is it possible that he wants us to
sign someone first, that as lomas said the "domino effect", then maybe he really would know about our ambitions instead of
what is put to him on paper?............only my thoughts and way below what you have said about deals mate

Halfpenny said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
maybe just maybe ancelotti doesn't want terry! absurd as that sounds he may see terry as a threat to his own leadership! i think mick dennis mentioned something similar to this on talkshite today! again only rumours but apparentley terry is top dog at chelsea, he has access to roman when ever he needs anything he even holidays on his yacht sometimes! for a new manager coming in you have to stamp your own authority on the side , maybe he feels terry wouldn't allow him to do this! its like so many of you have already mentioned, the only way this transfer story gets put to bed is when we here from terry or his agent, until then this deal is very much on .
But do we want a player in such a position to come to City and expect similar treatment? It doesn't sound like the best thing for the dressing room.
he wouldn't have the same position at city as he has at chelsea! dont get me wrong i expect if he ever does hold talks with us that his terms might be that he has to be captain (which would be fine by me) but that would be as far as it goes, he was held in such high asteem at chelsea cuz he was the "local boy done good" "mr chelsea" etc etc. ADUG were here before him and so have no affinity to terry so therefore he'd just be a player in there eyes. but a hugely influential 1, for all the right reasons. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.