John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nmc said:
I think the rags just steamed ahead and signed him and dumped the problem at the FA's door step - the FA being what they are just backed down and agreed to the third party ownership ' on this occassion'. They also put Tevez through a medical when West Ham still held his registration - and West Ham refused permission - but again the FA just looked the other way. In short the Rags have had the use of a £25m player who is third party owned - a facility not available to any other team in the league.

I think we are being cautious and making sure the paperwork has FA approval before we announce.

I agree with this been thinking this for days now

Think the Terry deal is pretty much dead now. Seems like he's staying silent until Chelsea offer him a new deal, which he'll sign, and that will be the end of that.

vbr said:
Think the Terry deal is pretty much dead now. Seems like he's staying silent until Chelsea offer him a new deal, which he'll sign, and that will be the end of that.
thing is mate i can't personally see Chelsea offering him a new improved deal, i reckon they want to let him go for the 35mil and are just posturing for the sake of their fans.

mart said:
nmc said:
I think the rags just steamed ahead and signed him and dumped the problem at the FA's door step - the FA being what they are just backed down and agreed to the third party ownership ' on this occassion'. They also put Tevez through a medical when West Ham still held his registration - and West Ham refused permission - but again the FA just looked the other way. In short the Rags have had the use of a £25m player who is third party owned - a facility not available to any other team in the league.

I think we are being cautious and making sure the paperwork has FA approval before we announce.

I agree with this been thinking this for days now

I imagine it would be unacceptable to the sheik for there to be any stone unturned on this one. yes, MH wants him for preseason, and we are gasping for news, but he would be mortified if there were any slip-ups which might lead to accusations of impropriety, as ultimately, it all reflects on him.

I spoke to the Grandson of the President of City (Honary title whatever) at a wedding yesterday. He told me Eto was definately off before it was announced (ok it was pretty obvious) Also he thought Lescott was a done deal Terry still 50 / 50.

He seemed pretty confident we will get Terry in the end based on the insane amount of money he is being offered...

I was pissed out of my head so was he. Could be bullshit but he semmed to know his stuff. Had loads of pics on his phone with him with players, Richards, messsing about with Richards cars of which he has alot.....

Anyway its interesting gossip.

alera said:
I spoke to the Grandson of the President of City (Honary title whatever) at a wedding yesterday. He told me Eto was definately off before it was announced (ok it was pretty obvious) Also he thought Lescott was a done deal Terry still 50 / 50.

He seemed pretty confident we will get Terry in the end based on the insane amount of money he is being offered...

I was pissed out of my head so was he. Could be bullshit but he semmed to know his stuff. Had loads of pics on his phone with him with players, Richards, messsing about with Richards cars of which he has alot.....

Anyway its interesting gossip.

Eh ?

the--dud said:
Random ramblings of a Mirror columnist seems to support Terry joining us, but perhaps for all the wrong reasons in our eyes...

"You're 29 this year. Your back's gone and you cost £6.5m in wages... and you're a centre-half. Go and live your dream with the Eastland Arabs"
Why does this fool make this comment twice in 1 report? Another piece of Daily Mirror anti city journalism. All that was missing was the words "likkle Citeh"
Patronising Idiot!!!

nhsuperstar said:
the--dud said:
Random ramblings of a Mirror columnist seems to support Terry joining us, but perhaps for all the wrong reasons in our eyes...

"You're 29 this year. Your back's gone and you cost £6.5m in wages... and you're a centre-half. Go and live your dream with the Eastland Arabs"
Why does this fool make this comment twice in 1 report? Another piece of Daily Mirror anti city journalism. All that was missing was the words "likkle Citeh"
Patronising Idiot!!!

I think it's a very good article, and it was laugh out loud funny. Nothing to complain about at all, you're overreacting, he didn't say one bad thing about City in the whole article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.