John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
gillymcfc said:
mcfc1632 said:
Re the publicity on the Etoo situation and how it is viewed...

Yes the media will all jump on the - top players will not go to CITY - but that only last until we sign someone - if we announce Tevez on Monday / Tuesday - Etoo story is history

Well Etoo is history Tuesday if we believe all the papers

Yep - the next signing will give City an opportunity to say we're still signing quality, more to come, Doris the tea lady got a new trolley etc etc. I am still feeling positive about City right now...just a bit of a spanner in the works but onwards and upwards.

How confident are you on the trolley for Doris URG? Are you ITK on this one? I think it'd be a shrewd move on City's part but don't we need to offload the previous trolley first? Does Doris have third party ownership issues with the new trolley or can we expect a quick and painless acquisition? Does the new trolley want to come to City and does it have a label publicly proclaiming this? What if the existing owners don't want to sell? Will we pay more? Will the old trolley be sold to Sunderland at a discount? What about the wobbly wheel issue? Will there be a stringent engineering check to see if the bearings will hold up? Respect where it's due - Cookey's a clever old barstard lining this one up to make up for the loss of Eto'o!!!!
All of the above but also the FA are taking the piss with the paper work.

She brings the tea and biscuits in Dorris Dorris
She wipes the table an emptys the bin Dorris Dorris
She only uses PG tips,
The NHS replaced her hips,
Tea lady Dorris Citys true legend.

na na nan na nan na nan na nanar nana

Numptyed said:
She only uses PG tips,

LOL. Class!

We'll drink a drink a drink
To Doris the Queen, the Queen,the Queen
Cos she's the leader of Man City
She's the greatest
PG pourer
That the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld has ever seen

Numptyed said:
All of the above but also the FA are taking the piss with the paper work.

Course they are. Not a lot of trouble with paperwork when he went to the scum though, was there.

I think the rags just steamed ahead and signed him and dumped the problem at the FA's door step - the FA being what they are just backed down and agreed to the third party ownership ' on this occassion'. They also put Tevez through a medical when West Ham still held his registration - and West Ham refused permission - but again the FA just looked the other way. In short the Rags have had the use of a £25m player who is third party owned - a facility not available to any other team in the league.

I think we are being cautious and making sure the paperwork has FA approval before we announce.

Balti said:
Numptyed said:
She only uses PG tips,

LOL. Class!

We'll drink a drink a drink
To Doris the Queen, the Queen,the Queen
Cos she's the leader of Man City
She's the greatest
PG pourer
That the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld has ever seen

i cant choose between them lol

nmc said:
I think the rags just steamed ahead and signed him and dumped the problem at the FA's door step -

The rules have changed since the Rags signed him. Then, third party ownership was alloowed as long as the third party had no influence over the duration of the contract. Now, third party ownership is banned altogether.

In any case, the Rags had a similar wait before signing him. Took weeks from the rumoured deal being done until the signing was actually confirmed.

With City very publicly walking away from the Eto'o deal, hopefully we'll have a conclusion to the Terry saga very soon. The club are off to South Africa next week, with Hughes very keen on a good pre season for everyone (hence the trip to Germany) hopefully we'll have a few new faces on the plane. I still don't think Terry will leave Chelsea but it would be good to know one way or another as soon as.

Well I am convinced he won't come, but we will all know hopefully next week as everyone is saying, we are off to South Africa on Wednesday and Chelski are off on their tour on Thursday and I hope both clubs will want it resolved before both teams leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.