John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:
How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!
Its the same what you guys do with sturridge.

not quite, danny waited until his contract was out and did the dirty before he'd even played 30 games for us. terry has given you everything he's got for years.

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:
How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!

What forum did you crawl from fella ?

blueinsa said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

Not the best user name fella!
sorry

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

Your going to compare one of your clubs greatest ever players to a young lad who decided he was to good for us because we wouldnt offer him £60k a week after one season as a sub ??????

You are joking right

bizzbo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

not quite, danny waited until his contract was out and did the dirty before he'd even played 30 games for us. terry has given you everything he's got for years.

Lets not kid ourselves, if JT comes here it's all about the money.

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
blueinsa said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

sorry

never mind after this week you have to come on here worried,because jt will be in south africa with the city!!!

blueinsa said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

Bummer, eh? I'd be pissed off if I was losing my captain . Being on of the worlds best defenders. Oh well.

Oh, and wot reaction do you expect to get with that name? Trying to prove a point? Why do you bother signing up for another teams fanbase. Sad really.

Piss off you chelski scum!!!

stony said:
bizzbo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

I know City have ambitions. But he should go when City plays in the CL and are favorites for the Premier League.
But know its all about the money.

stony said:
bizzbo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

and a new challenge,someone offers to double your wage in your current job with the challenge of a up and coming company would you say no??

stony said:
bizzbo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

But you dont know that??? if he comes here its because of a lot more things than money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.