John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityfan-Denmark said:
I feel like I owe you guys an apology....

True enough I did not know who Paul Lake was until I got corrected... I need to do a better research next time...

I did not feel anybody coming after me for that reason.. but I do have to correct something. I am under 30 and that means that I haven't seen City win anything, but I have been a City supporter for more than 10 years (sounds a lot better than 11 years) and I know how it feels to be laughed at when people ask me why I support Manchester City. Hell, a lot of the guys I met in Copenhagen, Herning and Aalborg asked me why.... They should have known my answer: Why not support them? They are the best... and so are the f....cking fantastic fans... so I'm very sorry to obviously have let you guys down... :(

You have not let anyone down mate, I doubt there are many fans of your age who would know anything about him, don't worry about the pitch fork brigade on here, proud to have a supporter like you associated with the club, not for the glory that is to surly come, but just because you love the feel of the club

Have I missed something today guys?

My mate is a rag and just text me saying "looks like tiny tears is going to you then"

He isnt ITK or anything of the sort,but was just wondering has he heard something that any of you might have aswell?

Cityfan-Denmark said:

True enough I did not know who Paul Lake was until I got corrected... I need to do a better research next time...

I did not feel anybody coming after me for that reason.. but I do have to correct something. I am under 30 and that means that I haven't seen City win anything, but I have been a City supporter for more than 10 years (sounds a lot better than 11 years) and I know how it feels to be laughed at when people ask me why I support Manchester City. Hell, a lot of the guys I met in Copenhagen, Herning and Aalborg asked me why.... They should have known my answer: Why not support them? They are the best... and so are the f....cking fantastic fans... so I'm very sorry to obviously have let you guys down... :(

Hey mate, you have nothing to apologise for. I know of Paul Lake, but never had the chance to see him play as i wasn't really into football when i was younger. Been a City fan for 15yrs. It takes time to learn about history.

If your ever stuck, ask de niro, he could probably take you back to 1930, lol.

Cityfan-Denmark said:

Don't apologise mate, you did nothing wrong. Do you get over for any games at all or follow a Danish team?

How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!

SharpesEagle said:
How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!
Its the same what you guys do with sturridge.

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:
Its the same what you guys do with sturridge.

Not the best user name fella!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.