John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:
How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!
Its the same what you guys do with sturridge.

What forum did you crawl from fella ?

If it's the shed end, tell the mod that banned me he is a fuckwit ;-)

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:
How can the Chelsea fans say hes a traitor if he leaves? He's been there all his life and gave his all, if J.T wants to leave for whatever reasons thats his perogative, i think the genuine fans would be upset but will still applaud him if he went to the bridge, he can not be faulted about his commintment to the club. Have they forgotten about when they wanted Gerrard!!!!!

Hmmm not quite, agreed there may be one or two but the majority of City fans dont think Studge is a traitor, they think he's arrogant and deluded. Good luck to the lad if he turns out to be half the player HE thinks he is he'll do well.

stony said:
stony said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

What forum did you crawl from fella ?

If it's the shed end, tell the mod that banned me he is a fuckwit ;-)

and if its cfc-net they are all fuckwits!!!!

Seriously if anyone thinks Mr Chelsea would come here for anything other than a huge fucking pay packet, they are deluded.

stony said:
bizzbo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
SharpesEagle said:

not quite, danny waited until his contract was out and did the dirty before he'd even played 30 games for us. terry has given you everything he's got for years.

Lets not kid ourselves, if JT comes here it's all about the money.
And the challenge of being at the centre of something special. MCFC have done nothing for 35 years. If Terry won the title with MCFC it would surpass anything he has done to date

stony said:
Seriously if anyone thinks Mr Chelsea would come here for anything other than a huge fucking pay packet, they are deluded.
Now its money. But next Year its CL and maybe the Premier League Title.

Lol at the tabloid moniker "Mr Chelsea" I'm Mr NHS for lots of reasons but if BUPA offered me another 1/3 on my wages..........

stony said:

im sure its a factor, but if you think a player like terry leaves a club like chelsea just for the money i think you being naive. a lot is going on behind the scene's at that club, how many managers has he played under??? how many other players are trying to leave this summer??? and all the while terry isnt the highest paid player at the club, must be an insult when you look at the distain people like drogba and Lampard have shown the club over the years

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
stony said:
Now its money. But next Year its CL and maybe the Premier League Title.

money which is loose change to our owners plus the umbro connection to subsidise things.and the added bonus of being part of the blue revolution.

Lets look at the facts :

1 ) Double wages

2 ) Friends with Manager and coaching staff

3 ) City Investing big in the team

4 ) Grown tired of constant managerial changes

4 ) Grown tired of politics at club

Yes money is the main factor, but there are plenty of other reasons for jumping ship

IMO this deal will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.