John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that Kenyon is very nervous and very scared.
I'm good at telling by peoples voices how they are feeling about a situation. He was very stuttery and his speech was not fluent. I think he could be hiding something

Yea just saw the trailer for that on ssn.

I saw bits of the interview. HE is just saying hes not for sale and the "believe" he will stay. What else is he going to say ?

I dont think it will happen when it comes down to it - would be massively damaging to chelsea and the Russians ego. They will just pay him £200k a week if they have to IMO.

Still like I said the way he has handled this - clearly shit on chelsea and their fans. Win win for us.

only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:
LOL we're not delusional. It's some posters on here that are delusional..posts like "City have more chances of winning trophies next season than Chelsea so JT will come", "City vs Barca 2010 CL final", "Why would JT want to stay at Chelsea, he will come to city we have the money"..etc etc..

Like i said, Im 100% sure he will stay..i'm not too deep into this silence. Anyways good luck next season. Hope we continue our normal business of the double over you guys at COMS and SB ;-p

whatever...do 1 you cockney prick.

robinho and tevez chose city and what a knob you will be if terry does too

of course he wanted out of madrid and was about to join us then you got takeover from the Abu Dhabi . He even said he was happy to be at Chelsea in his press conference.
Tevez wanted out because he didn't start many games and felt undervalued. At Chelsea, wtih Drogba and Anelka, he wouldn't be guranteed a starting role. At City he is almost guranteed a starting 11 role and he has said he likes new challenges from the bottom(S.America done that too and West Spam) so no surprise.
Terry will be wearing royal blue methinks.

zigga_zagger said:
only1paulsimpson said:
zigga_zagger said:
LOL we're not delusional. It's some posters on here that are delusional..posts like "City have more chances of winning trophies next season than Chelsea so JT will come", "City vs Barca 2010 CL final", "Why would JT want to stay at Chelsea, he will come to city we have the money"..etc etc..

Like i said, Im 100% sure he will stay..i'm not too deep into this silence. Anyways good luck next season. Hope we continue our normal business of the double over you guys at COMS and SB ;-p

whatever...do 1 you cockney prick.

robinho and tevez chose city and what a knob you will be if terry does too

of course he wanted out of madrid and was about to join us then you got takeover from the Abu Dhabi . He even said he was happy to be at Chelsea in his press conference.
Tevez wanted out because he didn't start many games and felt undervalued. At Chelsea, wtih Drogba and Anelka, he wouldn't be guranteed a starting role. At City he is almost guranteed a starting 11 role and he has said he likes new challenges from the bottom(S.America done that too and West Spam) so no surprise.
Terry will be wearing royal blue methinks.

thats why you pricks started selling shirts with robinho on them,anyway if terry does come here we will show him how to take a penalty 1st.
and 1 more question.....havnt you got anything else to do but come on another teams forum stating how your going to beat us etc in that sad little life of yours??

Terry can end all this now. He could have ended it 2 weeks ago before it even started.

Why the fuck hasnt he said anything ?

Its overshadowing Chelseas tour and entire pre season, even the most ardent Chelsea fan would admit this.

Lets be honest he has shit on chelsea as a club and their fans over this. Regardless of the rose tinted views he has seriously tarnished his image down at the bridge.

The longer it goes on the more likely he will leave.

Are SSN seriously saying that the big news today included the fact that Chelsea have said Terry not for sale at any price. Is that news....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.