John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
He is bound to get on the plane to the USA as he is still a Chelsea player. Do you really think Kenyon would say he is staying then be publically woman slapped by Terry not going to America. This one looks like being very much a drawn out affair until Mr Terry comes out and opens his mouth.
Do I look like I think he's staying?

I really want JT to join us as he is the defensive leader and organiser we need but we cannot wait forever and he really needs to decide if he does wnat to join us and therfore put in a transfer request QUICKLY - if he cannot do that then we should end the dithering for him, the ball really has to be in his court to go public with a transfer request or a comment he is staying - there are other defensive leaders out there

Tib Street Blue said:
Mike Wedderburn:

"Um interesting to see the Chelsea Chief Executive there not knowing what Manchester City have offered".

Good old Mike, got to love him.

See, here is the weird thing- how could Terry have been looking at houses in Manchester yesterday when he was training and doing the press conference at Cobham 300-odd miles away. I know he was there because of images in the press and one of my sisters colleagues who works on security at Cobham.

I guess his advisors could look on Friday, though.

This whole affair is like swings and roundabouts- is he going, isn't he going. Right now I believe he isn't going. He may want to leave but Chelsea don't want him to, and at the same time I don't think he would mind staying too much. The only way he would leave would be by slapping Abramovic with a transfer request which is then made public.

fulhamroad22 said:
See, here is the weird thing- how could Terry have been looking at houses in Manchester yesterday when he was training and doing the press conference at Cobham 300-odd miles away. I know he was there because of images in the press and one of my sisters colleagues who works on security at Cobham.

I guess his advisors could look on Friday, though.

This whole affair is like swings and roundabouts- is he going, isn't he going. Right now I believe he isn't going. He may want to leave but Chelsea don't want him to, and at the same time I don't think he would mind staying too much. The only way he would leave would be by slapping Abramovic with a transfer request which is then made public.
Transfer request is the only option "If he wants out that is"

fulhamroad22 said:
He may want to leave but Chelsea don't want him to, and at the same time I don't think he would mind staying too much.
Agreed. He'll stay put, unless this situation makes the relationship go sour. Can't see it happening, but you should really be careful, some fans don't seem to like him much all of the sudden. That could tip the scales, ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.