John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Like I said i'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement, just the same news coming from a few places at the same time and I thought I would share it with you all

You dont need to name your source just where it came from, eg, journo, airport worker etc etc and you say a few places, care to elaborate?

The Fat el Hombre said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Does anyone think that City may have set today as a deadline like we did with Eto'o and if Terry does go on the tour we will see an anouncement from City that we officially end our interest?

Dunno, doubt it. Nothings been mentioned has it? I think we know that it's a big decision for him and wouldn't want to rush him

I agree to an extent but how long do you give him? He has already had a couple of weeks and he has still said nothing! At some point City will have to draw a line under it and move on to other targets!

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
So your saying its a transfer forum where people state opinions and rumours and state exactly where and how they came across the information to show validity ... sorry I didnt know that I could be sued for not stating sources..
Especially when I haven't said its actually 100% true .. !

ffs, give it up man - you quoted info coming from A FEW PLACES at the same time.

I would give him a deadline, 24 hours to make up your mind or we will post a message on our website saying your a money grabbing shitbag.

Imo now City should force the issue put pressure on table another bid and see what happens, If Chelsea reject it then see if Terry hands in the transfer request, Either way i think it's today the 3rd bid should be tabled and Chelsea will except if they now the player wants to leave,because they will get more for him if he does not hand it that request.

kippaxblue76 said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Like I said i'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement, just the same news coming from a few places at the same time and I thought I would share it with you all

You dont need to name your source just where it came from, eg, journo, airport worker etc etc and you say a few places, care to elaborate?

^^this^^

only1paulsimpson said:
kippaxblue76 said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:

^^this^^

??

bluemonkey71 said:
they are due to fly out this afternoon

Hopefully Terry will be wearing this today then.........

31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.