John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said i'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement, just the same news coming from a few places at the same time and I thought I would share it with you all

Fulhmaroad22 ill go on record and say I think he will stay but from your perspective do you think its a good idea as a club to force a player to be there who doesnt want to be.

If you look at this whole saga its been very public from Chelseas perspective to the extent where it would seem like your trying to exert public pressure on him to stay at the club. As a chelsea fan do you like that.

surely if he hadnt of got on the plane the press/media would be all over this like a rash but.......not a peep sound bollocks to me

only1paulsimpson said:
JOHNNYMARRISA[u:34uw9e1p][b:34uw9e1p]RAG[/b][/u] said:
Like I said i'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement, just the same news coming from a few places at the same time and I thought I would share it with you all

name the sources??

no source, edited posters name for accuracy.

Ha ha.. not an ITK at all never said I was and also note I have not created a massive fuss with a *Breaking news thread.. so chill your boots.
No one ever mentions sources on here ever and I am just sharing the news I heard this morning, I am praying its true I suggest you do the same

Does anyone think that City may have set today as a deadline like we did with Eto'o and if Terry does go on the tour we will see an anouncement from City that we officially end our interest?

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Ha ha.. not an ITK at all never said I was and also note I have not created a massive fuss with a *Breaking news thread.. so chill your boots.
No one ever mentions sources on here ever and I am just sharing the news I heard this morning, I am praying its true I suggest you do the same

soz mate but people do name sources to BACK up thier statement.and if you wont say where or how you came across this info then you shouldnt post it imo

OrigamiNinja said:
Does anyone think that City may have set today as a deadline like we did with Eto'o and if Terry does go on the tour we will see an anouncement from City that we officially end our interest?

Dunno, doubt it. Nothings been mentioned has it? I think we know that it's a big decision for him and wouldn't want to rush him

So your saying its a transfer forum where people state opinions and rumours and state exactly where and how they came across the information to show validity ... sorry I didnt know that I could be sued for not stating sources..
Especially when I haven't said its actually 100% true .. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.