John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus I wish I never said anything.
For the record, I do think he will come and cant wait to see who lines up next season, fingers crossed Terry is part of that team.. 10 years this season I had my season ticket and not looked forward to one as much as this.
Blue moon ..

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
For the record, I do think he will come and cant wait to see who lines up next season, fingers crossed Terry is part of that team.. 10 years this season I had my season ticket and not looked forward to one as much as this.
Blue moon ..

not givin you a hard time mate but what you posted would be a MAJOR development in city getting terry,and like you i really hope he comes,so would be better to give us a clue where you heard your info,you dont have to name names,it just backs up your posting.

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Blue moon ..

Few places????????????????????

bluemoon32 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
they are due to fly out this afternoon

Hopefully Terry will be wearing this today then.........

31.jpg

Class.

Ok .. sources aren't very exciting bit embarassing but here goes :

Few texts from fellow blues and a couple of emails off Manc lads I know in London.. some City fans some Rag fans..

No one ITK .. just from rumours circling around, not even saying I believe it 100% , just thought that some of you would be as excited as me to know as soon as possible that it could happen asap.

As I'm on this site 24/7 thought I'd share it with you, just incase !

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Ok .. sources aren't very exciting bit embarassing but here goes :

Few texts from fellow blues and a couple of emails off Manc lads I know in London.. some City fans some Rag fans..

No one ITK .. just from rumours circling around, not even saying I believe it 100% , just thought that some of you would be as excited as me to know as soon as possible that it could happen asap.

As I'm on this site 24/7 thought I'd share it with you, just incase !

cheers mate. fingers crossed

Rammy Blue said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Not sure how much truth is in this but apparantly Terry is not on the flight with chelsea squad !

SOURCE?????? - sorry to shout....

From what i hear the decision to be on the plane or not is still to be decided this will go to the final hour or two, but like i and others have already said yesterday that getting on that plane will not change the outcome of whart happens

Diego1983 said:
Rammy Blue said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Not sure how much truth is in this but apparantly Terry is not on the flight with chelsea squad !

From what i hear the decision to be on the plane or not is still to be decided this will go to the final hour or two, but like i and others have already said yesterday that getting on that plane will not change the outcome of whart happens

Do you know when the plane is supposed to take of from London? Guess it will be on SSN when the players leave and i cross my fingers for Terry to be on that plane.

It would be strange to get on that plane and be with the Chelsea squad for a couple of weeks though if he already has decided to go to City. Then its better if he telles everyone as quick as possible. Which he can do by no getting on that plane ovbiously.

Diego1983 said:
Rammy Blue said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:

That's not true. If he does not go to America today, that says a lot about what will happen, as basically he would be voiding his contract with Chelsea.

But I see no way that could happen, because:
1) He did participate in team activities yesterday
2) Cook and Hughes are giving a press conference with the new signings in Abu Dhabi, there is no-one in England to move further with this deal at all until we get back from SA, I believe. Therefore, Terry can easily go and play in America, both parties come back at the same time and we continue from there.

Sindre89 said:
Diego1983 said:
Rammy Blue said:
JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:

Do you know when the plane is supposed to take of from London? Guess it will be on SSN when the players leave and i cross my fingers for Terry to be on that plane.

this afternoon at somepoint is all i know, i would imagine a picture of terry gettin the plane will be top of all reporters wish list today so i expect lots of reporters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.