John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
I agree with Fulhamroad....i think JT is just using the situation to enhance his own contract....we wont here a word from him until he signs his new and improved contract.......

If i wasa chelsea fan though id be livid with Terry...he may have damaged his reputation at the bridge beyond repair

Most players are the same mate. The couldnt give a shit about the club. All they want is more money. Lampard was the same last year. If Terry comes to us its about money. If he stays at Chelsea it about money.. although of couse he will be there kissing the badge saying he loves the club...

lets forget about the f in money we would all play for free but we are all shit and wont win prem

simon23 said:
I agree with Fulhamroad....i think JT is just using the situation to enhance his own contract....we wont here a word from him until he signs his new and improved contract.......

If i wasa chelsea fan though id be livid with Terry...he may have damaged his reputation at the bridge beyond repair

The trouble with this theory about Terry hoping to improve his Chelski contract is going to have to run out of steam pretty soon because Chelski seem pretty adamant that they won't be going anywhere near the level of wages City are offering. And then there's the signing on fee to consider. I don't think he's maniupulating the situation as much as he is genuinely undecided ... which actually makes him a bit daft. Chelski aren't really even going in the right direction if their transfer dealings up until now are anything to go by. Can't exactly say this about City.

It'll certainly be interesting when he's interviewed on what he has to say?
The Captain of your team can't stay away from a microphone all through a tour that's promoting your club....questions will be asked.

Danamy said:
The Captain of your team can't stay away from a microphone all through a tour that's promoting your club....questions will be asked.

He seemed to manage it when he was showing off the new shirt the other day. I wouldn't see that as a good sign if I was a Chelski fan.

Pam said:
Danamy said:

He seemed to manage it when he was showing off the new shirt the other day. I wouldn't see that as a good sign if I was a Chelski fan.

Good points. It's going to be interesting to see what or if Terry says on their US tour. I've got to say I found it amazing that John Terry, Captain of Chelsea, Chelsea man through and through looked glum and said absolutely nothing at Chelsea press conference yesterday re the kit and new sponsorship deal.

Pam said:
Danamy said:

Exactly Pam
It's not good PR for the club and they will want it sorting as soon as possible either way?
At the moment it's putting the club in a bad light and as a captain he should be speaking up whilst on tour, otherwise questions will be asked by tour organisers etc

Agreed, Dan. I was just thinking as well that when this deal first began to do the rounds, Chelski never passed up on the chance to say that not only is John Terry is not for sale, but he doesn't want to leave anyway. Now they're just saying he's not for sale. They've made no mention of the player's intention for at least a week now. And that is in spite of their embarassing demands that Terry publicly pledge his future to them before travelling to the USA.

kenyon contradicted himself yesterday he said terry isn't for sale at any price etc etc, then next sentence states how there confident he'll be with them next year and beyond! surely if the guy isn't for sale, there is no need for any remark about confidence in him staying! and every other word with kenyon in the interview was "urm" the guy is as much in the dark as we are imo. and if terry has to speak in america i am fully expectin something along the lines of "i am a chelsea player until told any otherwise and am commited to the cause". thats pretty much what he'll have to say unless he is ready to let the world no hes off or staying put, which i doubt he'd be aloud to do in the middle of a promotional tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.