John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
kenyon contradicted himself yesterday he said terry isn't for sale at any price etc etc, then next sentence states how there confident he'll be with them next year and beyond! surely if the guy isn't for sale, there is no need for any remark about confidence in him staying! and every other word with kenyon in the interview was "urm" the guy is as much in the dark as we are imo. and if terry has to speak in america i am fully expectin something along the lines of "i am a chelsea player until told any otherwise and am commited to the cause". thats pretty much what he'll have to say unless he is ready to let the world no hes off or staying put, which i doubt he'd be aloud to do in the middle of a promotional tour.

good points and im sure he also said that he wasnt sure how much city had offered him? i think?

stavros said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
kenyon contradicted himself yesterday he said terry isn't for sale at any price etc etc, then next sentence states how there confident he'll be with them next year and beyond! surely if the guy isn't for sale, there is no need for any remark about confidence in him staying! and every other word with kenyon in the interview was "urm" the guy is as much in the dark as we are imo. and if terry has to speak in america i am fully expectin something along the lines of "i am a chelsea player until told any otherwise and am commited to the cause". thats pretty much what he'll have to say unless he is ready to let the world no hes off or staying put, which i doubt he'd be aloud to do in the middle of a promotional tour.

good points and im sure he also said that he wasnt sure how much city had offered him? i think?

correct, offered him as in JT not chelsea

Lomas has a lob on said:

And why the hell would the Chief Executive not know how much money City are offering? What a load of codswallop. He's getting worse. Shades of how he dealt with the Robhino deal. The idiot has now lost it completely, if he ever had it to start with.

stavros said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

i take it he wont be looking at the house tomoz?

stavros said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

yep kenyon did say "im not sure what there offering" which i think he meant to sound like there had been no discussions between us and chelsea! but to put it bluntly were tapping him up chelsea may not know but jt and his advisors will know exactly what were offering! i dont agree with tapping up but its common now adays and i cant think of a club more deserving of having there players tapped up than chelsea

superblue91 said:
stavros said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

i take it he wont be looking at the house tomoz?

haha ! not this again !
iv told you all i know !
maybe one of his reps or his wife will be there !
he may not wear the trouser in the relationship you know?

The Fixer said:
Could someone please clear my query up?
Chelsea thus far have not given JT permission to talk with us, so does that affect us talking to JT's agent?

my guess as with a lot of transfers that happen is that we have probably contacted terrys agent before even lodging a bid for him.

stavros said:
The Fixer said:
Could someone please clear my query up?
Chelsea thus far have not given JT permission to talk with us, so does that affect us talking to JT's agent?

my guess as with a lot of transfers that happen is that we have probably contacted terrys agent before even lodging a bid for him.
and if you believe the stories from a week ago it was stated terry had put the feelers out to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.