John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Ah but those players will be replaced. We have been linked with great young players like Pato and Aguero, plus there is a brilliant set of youth talent. Abramovic is very rich, we have great scouts, so I wouldn't worry too much- the team will be replaced.

Roman wouldn't allow the team to decline.

Just to clarify the links we have are- Pato, Aguero, Young, Pirlo, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic (hopefully not), Huntelaar. Regardless we need young players, but the team is not in or will be in decline anytime soon.

Highly doubt RA would pay out for Pato or Aguero. And did anyone else kinda smile when you read 'Abramovic is very rich'? Just to think Mansour and co are worth 100'sx more than this geezer.

Yeah but your owners will spend a smaller percentage of their wealth. There's only so much you can spend on a football team.

Dont get this at all? If reports are true that RA is losing money, your spending will die down. As for City, it will be everlasting. But, I hope you do get Aguero, love to see him in the prem.

to be fair, chelsea don't need the investment that much..I'd say they would benefit from an aguero/tevez type of player playing off the target man striker, so I can see why this is being rumoured...

so to just go ahead and say they're skint or something because we're spending and they aren't isn't quite accurate.

I think chelsea have a big question to ask themselves here though. Obviously they need to offer Terry a new contract. They will, if they already have not.

But, are they gonna make it big enough to match all of Terrys requests so that he kept happy and valued by the club? or are they gonna negotiate a deal, risking with the chance that he gets the opposite vibe from the whole thing?

fulhamroad22 said:
Plus Abramovic could afford Aguero and Pato if he and the manager felt it was necessary for the team.
So why hasn't the team be strengthened then? What's the delay? This has been going on for a couple of seasons now.

No doubt you will bring in 1 or 2 more players, but I'm not sure they will be of the calibre of the current squad. We'll see.

fulhamroad22 said:
Plus Abramovic could afford Aguero and Pato if he and the manager felt it was necessary for the team.

Oh come on. It's as much about intent as wherewithal. QPR have richer owners than Chelski. Doesn't mean they intend to indulge in mega spending. You're living in the past if you think Abromovich has any intention of spending big. The novelty has well and truly gone and now all he's good at is undermining and then dismissing his managerial appointments (I don't count Hidink because he was never going to stay and Abromovich didn't work hard enough to make that happen). Anyway, Dad's Army is all over by the shouting. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Chelsea Pensioners, really. How very unfortunate.

See you later, Chelski.

Marvin said:
UUBlue said:
Terry has had long enough to consider his options. I get the impression he is using City to get a better deal from Chelsea, and he is playing us both for mugs.
I think we should give a deadline, as we did with Eto'o. If he misses the deadline, then he remains a Chelsea player by default, as no other team is in for him, and they can then force him to honour his existing contract.
Why would we do that? Transfer window shuts at end of August. We can get another defender, and let CFC sweat

I'd have to agree with you on this one, the Et'o deadline was a different case but I'd let this just take it's natural course, I.E JT opening his bloody mouth.

And continuing on this subject I'd give Ade a deadline of say monday, we're obviously giving him a great deal compared to the one he's on at the Arse and it shouldn't take that long to decide whether missing out on champions league for a year (hopefully) or two, is enough to seal the deal or not.

Could well an truely back fire on us !!

740m.gif

Evening Fulhamroad trust your well fella.

I agree Chelsea will be strong as along with us the money will be there.

That will do for me mate, fook the rags and fook the scousers!

ps. Terry will be a rock for us though fella ;-)

blueinsa said:
Evening Fulhamroad trust your well fella.

I agree Chelsea will be strong as along with us the money will be there.

That will do for me mate, fook the rags and fook the scousers!

ps. Terry will be a rock for us though fella ;-)

742g.gif

Manchester_lalala said:
Dont get this at all? If reports are true that RA is losing money, your spending will die down. As for City, it will be everlasting. But, I hope you do get Aguero, love to see him in the prem.

You don't seriously believe that, do you? Like anything, it'll come to an end. City owners are businessmen, too, I'm sure they have some kind of plan in mind and they won't keep spending crazy money forever.

About 70% of current Chelsea budget is being spent on players' wages, that's what it takes to keep the club competitive, and we've been losing money every year. Granted, the losses are getting smaller and smaller, the club's been making huge money off of CL and our domestic success for several years now and yet we're still some way from breaking even.

City have already spent a small fortune on players and will have to spend quite a bit more to break into the top four, let alone to remain there or win trophies. Your wage bill is already probably among the highest in the league and it'll get much bigger before you'll be in a position to reap any rewards.

Sure, some may say who cares, the Abu Dhaby sheiks are billionaires, but that doesn't mean they're in a habit of throwing money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.