John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh deary me, what a twat that man is(Beckham) so I guess the hugh contract offered by LA Galaxy didn't sway him in the slightest and he joined them because they were on a par with Real and ManUre?

The fella really needs to think before he speaks, saying that maybe he should just not speak at all.

And in one or two years time when we're in the top 4 and champions league, it'll be okay to come to us, as we all know Chelsea have always had the tradition and history but soon as we're in the top 4 nothing else matters according to all these idiots.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
vincent said:
Pam said:
No one cares what that idiot thinks.

Correct Pam. He is a has been and plays his football in a complete joke league.

If he cared about football more than money/ image he'd be playing full time in Europe/ the Champions League right now etc etc...but the cold hard facts are a little different. Beckham = grade A tosspot.

"The happiness is the biggest thing" What a fucking hypocrite that nob is.

vincent said:
Pam said:

If he cared about football more than money/ image he'd be playing full time in Europe/ the Champions League right now etc etc...but the cold hard facts are a little different. Beckham = grade A tosspot.

The usa is a very nice place for a player that knows that time has caught up with him.

Practically begging on the tv this morning for a club back here to take him as it was the only way he would make the world cup squad!

Despite being a rag, i always had time for this bloke but he would do well to remember the reasons he went over there in the first place.....thats right, he knew he was past it......

blueinsa said:
vincent said:
Pam said:

The usa is a very nice place for a player that knows that time has caught up with him.

Practically begging on the tv this morning for a club back here to take him as it was the only way he would make the world cup squad!

Despite being a rag, i always had time for this bloke but he would do well to remember the reasons he went over there in the first place.....thats right, he knew he was past it......

Not for me, the greedy twat only went to the USA for the money.

Agree Poolhustler but to be fair he would have earnt money anywhere.

Mr Adidas!

He is like lots of ex Prem players that didnt make it down here....They all of a sudden fook off to Celtic and try to tell us what a big club they are and what a step up they are making!

Not for one minute diminishing Celtic as a club, just making the point that they are in a shit and reasonably easy league to play in compared to the one thay have just left becaude they couldnt make their mark!

He is finished and he knows it....

bobrivers said:
Manchester_lalala said:
But are owners will not let our club go down hill one bit. Once we need assurance of new players, we will get them. Say in a few years, our side is ageing, unlike RA who can't splash out as much now, our owners want us to be the biggest club in the world, they wont let any downfall happen at all. Not saying they will spend millions and millions, but we will get our assurances when needing players. How I see it anyway.

Pam said:
You are forgetting what an impulsive little shithead Abromovich is. Our owners truly are in it for the long haul and the whole thing is better planned, better measured, better resourced and better thought out than Chelski's little brush with wealth has ever been. Chelski's top four days were numbered the minute we signed Robhinio from under their noses. Abromovich always had something of the "fly by night" in him. This is different and the fact that we can unsettle their talismanic "Mr Chelsea" captain must surely be telling them something.

Your current owners have been in place for less than a year. I'm glad you got to know so much about them that you can predict what they will/won't do in the future.

And Pam, what's your problem with Chelsea? Did some CFC supporter spit in your soup or something?

Sheik mansour and his team have brought stability in that year! They stood by MH when it would of been easy to replace him with a big name(maybe RA can take a leaf out of their book) Arab culture is one of honesty and integrity, they are men of their words.

The sheiks have outlined a plan and a journey to our fans of where they will take the club, they want to create a global brand both on and off the pitch. I have never heard your owner make such comments!

RA imo has a very different business plan to our owners, his other business dealings are complete seperate entities to chelsea fc. City's owners are making city part of their business portfolio through property and building development, buying land around the stadium through to our new sponsor Eithad which mansour has shares in.

Chelsea is more of an hobby to RA imo, he'll spend so much then he will sell up eventually. Imo i would have our owner over your's anyday of the week!

bobrivers said:
Your current owners have been in place for less than a year. I'm glad you got to know so much about them that you can predict what they will/won't do in the future.

Might it be something like this they have lined up?

http://www.sheppardrobson.com/uploads/projects/SportCity/2558_N9.jpg

There's money in football, but there's a lot more in real estate. Which is where these guys come from...

Edit- NB, in that pic you see the stadium, and the athletics track- the rest of the 'block' is empty land right now. It's where we park...

Edit 2. Actually I tell a lie, there's some more buildings associated with the athletics track, come to think of it. But even so... there's an awful lot of land around the stadium..!

borninm14 said:
this bast4rd at it again

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article6717029.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 717029.ece</a>

The best bit of that twat dribbled down his mum's leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.