John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is a lot of space round there...

Permission? they are buying up the land as the previous poster mentioned...and if something like this happened it would create shit loads of jobs, building contracts, etc etc would be good for the area... win/win.

Not sure if this has been posted this morning...just saw on SSN transfer clockwatch that Ancelotti has told Carvalho can forget about leaving Chelsea. Is he thinking he may lose Terry?

fulhamroad22 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Nope thats called good business...Expansion around the ground and hosting other world class events...Tennis/athletics/cricket/concerts etc etc..

Looks the nuts from where i'm sitting..

I agree it looks incredible but looks mad in terms of scale. If that is meant to be Manchester, I have no idea how they'd get permission for it. So many people would have to move out, but we don't know if they will even try and get it built.

It is mate, but, there are no housing estates etc on that particular piece of land and in truth East of Manchester City Centre has quite a lot of open land in any case.

Left Peg said:
Not sure if this has been posted this morning...just saw on SSN transfer clockwatch that Ancelotti has told Carvalho can forget about leaving Chelsea. Is he thinking he may lose Terry?

Sorry...link:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch</a>

The area is called Sportcity for a reason. I believe the intentions of the owners suit the long term vision for the area of the city council quite well.

I do see any permission being conditional to the site being beneficial for the community as well, i.e. not exclusively for the club to use.

nhsuperstar said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I never said it was conclusive and that City wouldn't get him, I'm just trying to kill suggestions he is nothing but miserable, and to be fair people were using the shirt launch as evidence for him being miserable.

I think it is quite clear that first and foremost he is using City to get an improved contract and also as a club to join if Chelsea can't offer what he wants.

Dont you think too many people are getting really paranoid about this JT thing though mate?
he looks happy/he looks unhappy. he got on a plane/he didnt. Everyone clinging to hope over something none of us have any idea about whatsoever. the only ITK is John terry himself. people are getting like... ooh i saw JT in a sky blue tshirt...could it be a sign? kind of thing.
its all getting a bit despearte really.

Yeah, it's a bit mad. I just think that it's crazy that the people following this saga so closely have simply missed a quote from Kenyon pretty much saying John Terry wants an extended contract and Chelsea are happy to do what he wants. I believe City are the back up.

I think City could do better if they were after a quality centre-back, it's his leadership abilities that are worth so much in my opinion.

nhsuperstar said:
fulhamroad22 said:
I never said it was conclusive and that City wouldn't get him, I'm just trying to kill suggestions he is nothing but miserable, and to be fair people were using the shirt launch as evidence for him being miserable.

I think it is quite clear that first and foremost he is using City to get an improved contract and also as a club to join if Chelsea can't offer what he wants.

Dont you think too many people are getting really paranoid about this JT thing though mate?
he looks happy/he looks unhappy. he got on a plane/he didnt. Everyone clinging to hope over something none of us have any idea about whatsoever. the only ITK is John terry himself. people are getting like... ooh i saw JT in a sky blue tshirt...could it be a sign? kind of thing.
its all getting a bit despearte really.

it's just cos we don't know what's going on. Yesterday I read Carvallio got told he can't leave and immediately I thought it's cos Terry's coming. Then today all the papers are running that we have stepped up the bid for Lescott, I think that's cos Terry got on the plane yesterday.

It's gonna run and run this one....

I think it's a dead deal tbh, Terry will get want he wants and City fail to land a big player YET AGAIN

DirtyHarry said:
fulhamroad22 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Nope thats called good business...Expansion around the ground and hosting other world class events...Tennis/athletics/cricket/concerts etc etc..

Looks the nuts from where i'm sitting..

I agree it looks incredible but looks mad in terms of scale. If that is meant to be Manchester, I have no idea how they'd get permission for it. So many people would have to move out, but we don't know if they will even try and get it built.

It is mate, but, there are no housing estates etc on that particular piece of land and in truth East of Manchester City Centre has quite a lot of open land in any case.

Either way, the council being the council you can expect setbacks. Remember in the case of planning permission, residents and local businesses are the one that can prevent it from happening. That said, I hope it gets built, it could be very interesting. It's like Manchesters Olympic village but with no Olympics. You'd never see something like that at Chelsea because we are sandwiched between two train lines. Hell, all I'd want is a slightly expanded stadium.

Benarbia said:
I think it's a dead deal tbh, Terry will get want he wants and City fail to land a big player YET AGAIN

well arnt you a little ray of sunshine lol we didnt fail to sign a big player on tevez did we?? or big phil hes "big"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.