John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had a go at me in one of the recent Beckham threads because, amongst other things I said ''I hate that dick even more every time I see him'' With his latest little 'insight' I stand by that statement more than ever.

What a complete joke this man is. He's playing in a league where Ade Akinbyie, Brian McBride are star players, even Terry Cooke plays in that league. For him to come out and think he's in a position to give advice to people such as Kaka and Terry, well he's clearly got the confidence of the truly stupid.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Someone had a go at me in one of the recent Beckham threads because, amongst other things I said ''I hate that dick even more every time I see him'' With his latest little 'insight' I stand by that statement more than ever.

What a complete joke this man is. He's playing in a league where Ade Akinbyie, Brian McBride are star players, even Terry Cooke plays in that league. For him to come out and think he's in a position to give advice to people such as Kaka and Terry, well he's clearly got the confidence of the truly stupid.

Totally agree with you mate. Seems to crawl out of the woodwork like all the others. Should really learn to keep his Rag-trap shut!

Dont believe this Dunne will still be Captain stuff!

Does Mark Hughes mean club Captain cos if he still believes we will get Terry how can he not be captain! And what about Barry!

fulhamroad22 said:
goat boy said:
bobrivers said:
Your current owners have been in place for less than a year. I'm glad you got to know so much about them that you can predict what they will/won't do in the future.

Might it be something like this they have lined up?

http://www.sheppardrobson.com/uploads/projects/SportCity/2558_N9.jpg

There's money in football, but there's a lot more in real estate. Which is where these guys come from...

LOL, that's mental.

Nope thats called good business...Expansion around the ground and hosting other world class events...Tennis/athletics/cricket/concerts etc etc..

Looks the nuts from where i'm sitting..

I never said it was conclusive and that City wouldn't get him, I'm just trying to kill suggestions he is nothing but miserable, and to be fair people were using the shirt launch as evidence for him being miserable.

I think it is quite clear that first and foremost he is using City to get an improved contract and also as a club to join if Chelsea can't offer what he wants.

bluemonkey71 said:
Nope thats called good business...Expansion around the ground and hosting other world class events...Tennis/athletics/cricket/concerts etc etc..

Looks the nuts from where i'm sitting..

I agree it looks incredible but looks mad in terms of scale. If that is meant to be Manchester, I have no idea how they'd get permission for it. So many people would have to move out, but we don't know if they will even try and get it built.

fulhamroad22 said:
I never said it was conclusive and that City wouldn't get him, I'm just trying to kill suggestions he is nothing but miserable, and to be fair people were using the shirt launch as evidence for him being miserable.

I think it is quite clear that first and foremost he is using City to get an improved contract and also as a club to join if Chelsea can't offer what he wants.

Dont you think too many people are getting really paranoid about this JT thing though mate?
he looks happy/he looks unhappy. he got on a plane/he didnt. Everyone clinging to hope over something none of us have any idea about whatsoever. the only ITK is John terry himself. people are getting like... ooh i saw JT in a sky blue tshirt...could it be a sign? kind of thing.
its all getting a bit despearte really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.