John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsy87 said:
fulhamroad22 said:
But the thing is I explained the reason why it's quite obvious he didn't put in a transfer request but you deleted it from your quote. Would we have taken him on a pre-season tour, moulding him into our plans if he handed in a transfer request? I doubt that very much. If he is surplus to requirements, it's not worth bringing him.

Mate, it's pretty obvious that people on here are trying to read more into things than might be there because they want this to happen. Everybody knows it's tenuous but it's just a bit of harmless speculation. Stop being so bloody miserable and become a City fan already!

Haha sorry I didn't want to be miserable. I think I've got an element of wanting Terry to stay so much, sources that normally mean nothing mean a lot to me :P

Haha, I wish I could experience what you guys are experiencing at the moment (again) but Ive been Chelsea all my life (been proud of it as naturally living daaan saath I'm surrounded by United fans/Rags). Plus I could never support a club I couldn't go and watch. :P

Pam said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Pam simple answer Yes!

I was in sticthes watchin it even if JT doesnt join its been grea fun windin Chelsea up!

They have just described themselves as "arguably the world's biggest football club". Have they lost their minds?

I know. I'm Chelsea and I cringe whenever I hear that claim. We may not be the biggest team in London, let alone England, let alone Europe, let alone the world :P

fulhamroad22 said:
I know. I'm Chelsea and I cringe whenever I hear that claim. We may not be the biggest team in London, let alone England, let alone Europe, let alone the world :P

At least we can claim in all honesty, to be the biggest team in Manchester ;-)

cockney reds never understand why we say that. I say more big city posters are needed all over the city

jord_theblue said:
im more of a reader and follower then a poster mate, ermm it might sound like shit and i dont no wether to believe it or not. Basically my dads mate who is a city fan is best mates with titus bramble, ive just got a text from my dad that reads word for word ' Breaking news: titus has told pricey(city fan) john terry has signed for city for 45 million and is on 280k per week, set to be announced in new few hours.' that was about an hour ago. Not making out to be an ITK or anything buttt just sharing info. The only other deal he has told us before is the Given one which was right. I just cant see why titus bramble would know about john terry, but make your own opinion on that.
i hope you are right, why people would want to come on here and post absolute shite like what has been posted previously is beyond me..

fulhamroad22 said:
Project said:
You know this how?

Quite simply you (and I) know nothing about the discussions happening behind closed doors.

But the thing is I explained the reason why it's quite obvious he didn't put in a transfer request but you deleted it from your quote. Would we have taken him on a pre-season tour, moulding him into our plans if he handed in a transfer request? I doubt that very much. If he is surplus to requirements, it's not worth bringing him.

Of course we don't know what is happening but I'd also say that the ITKs' in this case do not know what is happening either. We will just have to wait and see.

As Pam said, what does the tour have to do with anything?

We have a couple of very trusted ITKs who both said that Terry was expected to hand in a transfer request. Then, a few days later, they both said that he was being asked to sit on it. Quite frankly I believe them. Whereas you (and the rest of us) are trying to read signals from press conferences, academy player initiations and flights to the States. .

It could be possible that everybody is right. That Terry threatened to submit the request if he couldnt have a better contract. We just dont know. So you cant come in here and say "the ITKs have got everything wrong in the saga" and "claims he was to hand in a transfer request are wide of the mark". None of us know for sure but two folks who have proved themselves time and time again say its the case.

My pulse just raised through the roof again. I bloody hate this fecking saga! Going to be one night without sleep this one, because im going to sit up and see if that story breaks! God help us if Terry is leaving!

What about Diego and spursmad? Dont you guys have something to add on to this?

Project said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Of course we don't know what is happening but I'd also say that the ITKs' in this case do not know what is happening either. We will just have to wait and see.

As Pam said, what does the tour have to do with anything?

We have a couple of very trusted ITKs who both said that Terry was expected to hand in a transfer request. Then, a few days later, they both said that he was being asked to sit on it. Quite frankly I believe them. Whereas you (and the rest of us) are trying to read signals from press conferences, academy player initiations and flights to the States. .

It could be possible that everybody is right. That Terry threatened to submit the request if he couldnt have a better contract. We just dont know. So you cant come in here and say "the ITKs have got everything wrong in the saga" and "claims he was to hand in a transfer request are wide of the mark". None of us know for sure but two folks who have proved themselves time and time again say its the case.

They may not be right but nor have they been proved wrong yet.

Sindre89 said:
My pulse just raised through the roof again. I bloody hate this fecking saga! Going to be one night without sleep this one, because im going to sit up and see if that story breaks! God help us if Terry is leaving!

What about Diego and spursmad? Dont you guys have something to add on to this?

R U a Chelsea fan stayin up all night on a City fans forum?

Dont bother this shit happens all the time on hear just have a look at the Adebayor thread apparently Chelsea are goin to get their own back and snatch him from our grasp! LOL

I don't see why so many think because JT has gone on tour means he is staying. Do we think every city player on tour with us at the moment will still be here in 4 weeks time??? I doubt it.

The deal is still possible and jord is not the type of poster to make shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.