a) Terry want out

b) Terry is using City's bid to "blackmail" CFC

Either way it's CFC's problem

Marvin said:
I agree. Two angles:

a) Terry want out

b) Terry is using City's bid to "blackmail" CFC

Either way it's CFC's problem
agree. We can't really lose here, this whole episode will question JT's character and relationship with Chelski whether he stays or comes to us. this whole incident has really put the cat amongst the pigeons at one of our biggest rivals now which can only be good for us as I said whether we sign him or not

It amazes me that Terry hasn't said anything on the issue for 2 weeks. I don't know whether he stays at Chelsea, comes to City or plays the pair of them off to screw as much money as possible out of either. Why are Chelsea sending Ancelotti, Ballack, Cech and Deco out to tell us their opinions on Terry instead of wheeling him out? If Terry wants to stay at Chelsea it would take a 2 line statement or 5 minute press conference.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Ancelotti, Ballack, Cech & Deco have all more or less said they hope Terry stays or think he's going to stay but that's hardly some sort of definitive proof though is it? It's almost as if they have been pushed forward by Chelsea and told to be as positive as possible.

And I keep thinking back to the Press Conference a couple of days ago. Why did Terry look so glum and why didn't Terry the club captain say anything after announcing a big sponsorship deal? Is it because he didn't want to talk to the media or Chelsea didn't want him to talk to the media or something else?

Terry must be interested in speaking to City or by saying nothing he is helping stoke up the interest to aid him achieve a bigger wage packet.

I spoke to my pal in the press earlier this week, he didn't have any inside info but his view was that Terry is angling for more cash but he gets the impression that the Russians resent Terry for holding them over a barrel like he's doing right now.

the crux for me URG is that every day that passes without Terry comment damages his standing at the club in the eyes of the fans and the Russians - Roman won't like it and for me it must mean that JT is leaning towards a move to City.

if he signs a new deal at Chelsea, to come out then with the usual spiel of "i am Mr Chelsea, never wanted to leave, love the club blah blah blah" will seem immensely shallow, and JT will know this.

Chelsea, i feel, are doing the same as Everton - they know the players want to join us, they want to take the cash on offer, but they will make damn sure the players come out of it looking greedy whilst the clubs look good in eyes of fans.

Graceyboy said:
I think (now this is my opinion and I am not an ITK) this is going to happen, if it wasn't, JT would of denied it outright. Unless he is holding out for more moolah from Chelski
Good assessment. I think this guy has hit the nail on the head. Why didn't anyone else think of this?

if he signs a new deal at Chelsea, to come out then with the usual spiel of "i am Mr Chelsea, never wanted to leave, love the club blah blah blah" will seem immensely shallow, and JT will know this.

Thats a one hell of a good point!

There is no way he can go on a Chelsea promotional tour and not speak. He is their captain ffs. So, if he does not speak to the press in the next 7 days I believe this is going to happen.

Project said:
fulhamroad22 said:
The Ballack one said he had spoken to JT and was sure he would stay. Deco is a bit of a recluse at Chelsea, so I'm not surprised he hasn't spoken to JT about it. He is on the way out after a shockingly bad season.

Ballack did not say he was sure he would say.

"it's football so anything can happen but at the moment I am confident he stays"
"I have the feeling he will play for Chelsea next season"
"I think he will stay"

link if you need a reminder
<a class="postlink" href="http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid271552671?bctid=29607615001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 9607615001</a>

They all seem to be confident he will stay but only JT knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.