So what do we have now?

Ballack
Deco
Cech
Kalou
Ancelotti
Kenyon
Grant

All said they think Terry will stay. Anybody else?

Terry's silence is saying it all to me, until he says 'no' then there is a very good chance he is coming!!
totally agree, he could of ended this with 3 words, "I AM STAYING"

Quite funny to read the first page of this thread now. "Not in a million years", "He'll never leave Chelsea", and so on. Who would've thought this? It's been several weeks now, and Terry hasn't said a word. If he wasn't interested, he would've gone out to the media straight away, saying he is staying. But as you all know, he hasn't - and that is in fact promising. Cross your fingers, fellow blues.

We need to focus on other CBs. Terry will stay. Bruno Alves and Luisao I think is in the right age to give us the leadership and strength at the back to make us top 4 contenders. What do you guys think?

I'm confident Terry will sign. The vibes are good. As Ade said this club is going places.
Hughes would not be after him unless he had encouragment from Terry.

phil58 said:
I'm confident Terry will sign. The vibes are good. As Ade said this club is going places.

I don't feel those vibes TBH. Why not go for Bruno Alves and Luisao instead? We can get both for 15m. They could give us the necessary leadership and strength at the back. Combine those two with Srna from Shaktar, easily one of the top 5 right backs in the world, and our defence is set:

Srna-Luisao-Alves-Bridge

Ireland-De Jong-Barry

Tevez-Adebayor-Robinho

With Richards, Kompany, Zab, Ned, SWP, RSC and Bellamy as backups.

This team is better than Arsenal's team, no doubt.

phil58 said:

EVERY THING AS GONE WELL QUITE THOUGH M8

There clearly seems to be a club policy on Terry questions at Chelsea and the players are just going along with it. 'If you are asked about John Terry, just say you believe he is staying' The whole scenario is now becoming quite farcical and, if I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be pretty pissed off with the club captain right now.

just to through a curve ball in what would be the reaction If Chelsea came out and said ok you can have Terry but we want Robinio in return?....... we know they wanted him, wouldn't suprise me if this was to happen,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.