John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
riley347 said:
once JT has caught wind of tevez & adebayor signings,will this encourage him to come?????.....MUST see our ambition now.....matched with the lolly.....

Not exactly going to put him off.

The rags are the massive ones. We are liddle siddy and we know our place. We can never catch them as they are so truly massive. Massive on a world-wide scale. More massive than that even. And they have Owen. And Ocean Finance.
;-)

So what do we have now?

Ballack
Deco
Cech
Kalou
Ancelotti
Kenyon
Grant

All said they think Terry will stay. Anybody else?

Project said:
So what do we have now?

Ballack
Deco
Cech
Kalou
Ancelotti
Kenyon
Grant

All said they think Terry will stay. Anybody else?

Terry's silence is saying it all to me, until he says 'no' then there is a very good chance he is coming!!

TFC said:
He looks up for it so far, but then again, you wouldnt expect his performance to be affected - he is a pro after all.

Good atmosphere in Seattle, they love their footy up there.

Bah! The only thing they love is themselves in Seattle! ... wait..err...sorry Anti Seattle bias getting the better of me. Aye they seem to be really into it. Good goal by Sturridge there... the bastard.

DalbeyINUK said:
TFC said:
He looks up for it so far, but then again, you wouldnt expect his performance to be affected - he is a pro after all.

Good atmosphere in Seattle, they love their footy up there.

Bah! The only thing they love is themselves in Seattle! ... wait..err...sorry Anti Seattle bias getting the better of me. Aye they seem to be really into it. Good goal by Sturridge there... the bastard.

:D

Well taken goal, I approximate 7 "we should never have got rid of Sturridge" threads for later on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.