John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm not a Man City fan I think you're taking it a bit too far here. Ade, Tevez and Robinho aren't just abover-average players, this IS (at least on paper) the best strike force in the Prem league. Robinho was very unlucky in his final years at Madrid (even though he still featured in 30+ games), he is certainly world-classand it's good to see him paired with players that can bring out the best in him.

A message to Chelski's new Italian manager and co.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCaoMyehlA8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCaoMyehlA8</a>

bobrivers said:
I think City fans are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

First of all, Robinho,Tevez and Adebayor are not world class stars. First two weren't even starters at Real and MU respectively and were quite inconsistent while Adebayor is a lazy egotistical donkey who had one very good season and then went back on vacation after Arsenal denied him a move to AC Milan.

Those players are obviously a step above in quality of what you've had but it doesn't make them superstars, like Messi,Ronaldo or Kaka. And before you scoff at Chelsea or any other top four side which, according to many here are in rapid decline, try proving your worth on the pitch first.

I read the first sentence and then didn't bother reading the rest of your post as obviously you're a bit dense. Probably a bit sore as all 3 players rejected your team to join ours, the first two certainly did.

Bunk said:
bobrivers said:

First of all, Robinho,Tevez and Adebayor are not world class stars. First two weren't even starters at Real and MU respectively and were quite inconsistent while Adebayor is a lazy egotistical donkey who had one very good season and then went back on vacation after Arsenal denied him a move to AC Milan.

Those players are obviously a step above in quality of what you've had but it doesn't make them superstars, like Messi,Ronaldo or Kaka. And before you scoff at Chelsea or any other top four side which, according to many here are in rapid decline, try proving your worth on the pitch first.

Only a pervert would write this. Or maybe a serial killer....

but anyway

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article6719004.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 719004.ece</a>

bobrivers said:

worry about your own team mate. im pretty happy with ours at the moment if we get 2 defenders in.
and i tell you what pal you can say what you want about city , but as i said before concentrate on your own club.
ps we are coming for terry bit of dejavu mate after you bullied us for swp ?
OH HOW THE TIDES HAVE TURNED !
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah
great to be a blue . absolutely great

now we have slept on another big transfer,us City fans have a big part to play in where we go from here,its right to be VERY excited about our club at the moment,BUT everything will not be plain sailing,there will be set backs there always is in football.
On paper i feel we have as strong a squad in the prem as any of the top 4 now,and with defenders to come in.
What City fans need to do now is not expect all this to click over night,the players will need time to grow as a unit,and not all the new faces will pay off.
Its now time for Hughes and his coaching staff to get down to the serious work of gelling this squad of players together,we will have to be patient,but this is hopefully the start of something special,so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

I've just got home so for obvious I cannot read the latest. However I've just seen that T@t Steve Curry on Sky saying how Chelsea are upset about us 'tapping up' John Terry and all I can say is GOOD its about time we started upseting the establishment.

But that **** Curry said we have bought 'mavericks'(I'd call them seasoned pro's') and Owen 'possibly signing of the season'

I'm still pissed but I can see a mile off that.' Curry the ****' has his tongue so far u Fergies' harris its embarrasing

*rant over*

now we have slept on another big transfer,us City fans have a big part to play in where we go from here,its right to be VERY excited about our club at the moment,BUT everything will not be plain sailing,there will be set backs there always is in football.

Correct, already idiots on 606 have posted that "City have FAILED at the first attempt" because we lost to the Pirates. The team yesterday was full of new faces , and players returning from injury (The Boj, Petrov, Bellamy). We will though have bad results over the season, like we did last year with Forest but hopefully they wont be as spectacular as that one! One victory doesn't make us champoins, one defeat doesn't make us losers. This season more than ever we need to back the team.

Bunk said:
bobrivers said:

I read the first sentence and then didn't bother reading the rest of your post as obviously you're a bit dense. Probably a bit sore as all 3 players rejected your team to join ours, the first two certainly did.
Who's dense? The bit you are responding to was in the second sentence, which apparently you didn't read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.