John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
have posted the same thing m8... my opinion is chelski n everton are playing the fans and will both give in but later in the window in fact probably the last day... wasnt our fault lads we tried all we could

PaulPowre said:
I'm prepared to eat humble pie and really hope i'm wrong but the only thing i see happening out of this is a F.A charge for Leslie.

There will be NO FA charge for Sparky we have made legitimate bids !!!

You are a miserable twat.

An FA Charge would probably not stick, because it was Chelsea
who put the Terry bid into the public domain after the 2nd bid went in
they published that they had turned it down on there website so therefore it was
Chelsea who went Public first Mark Hughes as always played is cards close when he as
been quizzed on Press conferences regarding transfers as everbody as seen he gives nothing away.

PaulPowre said:
I'm prepared to eat humble pie and really hope i'm wrong but the only thing i see happening out of this is a F.A charge for Leslie.
no way hughes will get in trouble! if what he's said is tapping up then every manager should be handed the same fine! this week alone i've heard bruce mentioning catermole and crouch, and harrys been talking about crouch 2, all made similar remarks about those players as hughes has about jt! chelsea just dont like the taste of there own medicine

bluesyob said:
this makes me wonder, it really does!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/jt-s-torn-in-the-usa-115875-21530713/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21530713/</a>

This is a prime example of the situation. If Terry wanted to stay at Chelsea just say "it's bollocks mate I aint going to City". However what is he doing? Does he want to come to us or is he playing us off against Chelsea to get a pay rise? If he stays there it will be a bit hollow next time he kisses the badge and bang goes the Mr Chelsea image he likes to portray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.