John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc1996 said:
SMASHIE said:
New Terry bid
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200728/Mega-rich-City-ante-improved-40m-bid-land-Terry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Terry.html</a>

If those Lampard quotes are true then he doesn't sound confident on him staying there

thats alryt then int it

CITYROBBO said:
Interesting lampard quotes

John is a very honourable man and it doesn't come down to money and things like that,' said Lampard.

'I know John and I know he'll be thinking about what's the right thing to do as a player and, in the longer-term, for his career.

'No-one should doubt that John Terry wants to be successful. No one should doubt that John Terry is a winner.

'This is not just about the money and people shouldn't try to make it that black and white. It's understandable because it's Manchester City who've come in, but it's up to John what happens.

'All I can say is that I'm very proud each time I play with him and, as a club, you want to keep players like John Terry. It's as simple as that.'
mmm, another stamford bridge fans favourite softening the blow for when he leaves.. thats i all i see there

CITYROBBO said:

John is a very honourable man and it doesn't come down to money and things like that,' said Lampard.

'I know John and I know he'll be thinking about what's the right thing to do as a player and, in the longer-term, for his career.

'No-one should doubt that John Terry wants to be successful. No one should doubt that John Terry is a winner.

'This is not just about the money and people shouldn't try to make it that black and white. It's understandable because it's Manchester City who've come in, but it's up to John what happens.

'All I can say is that I'm very proud each time I play with him and, as a club, you want to keep players like John Terry. It's as simple as that.'
Doesn't sound overly condfident that he's gonna stay. In fact, it sounds like he's preparing Chelsea fans for bad news.

CITYROBBO said:

How people on here can be 100% convinced that Terry isn't coming, when one of the closest people to him clearly doesn't know what's happening is just beyond me. Or is it the old City fans tactic of preparing for the worst, then anything else that happens is a bonus?

southstand117 said:
CITYROBBO said:

mmm, another stamford bridge fans favourite softening the blow for when he leaves.. thats i all i see there

m8 its thats all i see there not that i all i see there

It will be interesting to see if anyone comes knocking on the door
when the Tax law changes April6th next year, when they have to pay 50% Tax
or will the high earners all clear off to Spain where non Spanish players have a special tax rate
of 24% could be interesting in the January window! and afterwards.

Lee_mcfc said:
mcfc1996 said:
If those Lampard quotes are true then he doesn't sound confident on him staying there

thats alryt then int it

As I'm not multi-lingual I'll try and guess what you're saying. If one player at Chelsea knows what Terry is up to it will be Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.