John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
EddH said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Chelsea fans have FCUKED off now that there is due to be a statement from JT?
At least that will give us at least another 2 or 3 hours before the statment / without them!

I'm still here.

I don't know what way it'll go or even if JT will release a statement. I wait in anticipation as there are benefits for us what ever way it goes.

Just out of interest Fulhamroad22 when do Chelsea get back from America?

Last match is 26th July and first match back in UK with Reading is 1st August, so I assume they travel back on either the 27th or 28th July.

The longer this goes on the more confident i am.

1. Terry could put this to bed at any point,the fact he hasn't means he's at least thinking on it
2. Fatboy's statement yesterday must've been engineered by Terry to soften up Chelsea fans.
3. Hughes rarely comments on speculation. For him to come out like he has in my opinion means he's confident we can and our man.

Despite all this i fully expect JT to talk with us then perform a Gerrard-esque u turn at the last moment and declare his love for Chelsea.

Certainly fun watching them squirm though.

Vidic next ; )

kippaxtrev said:

1. Terry could put this to bed at any point,the fact he hasn't means he's at least thinking on it
2. Fatboy's statement yesterday must've been engineered by Terry to soften up Chelsea fans.
3. Hughes rarely comments on speculation. For him to come out like he has in my opinion means he's confident we can and our man.

Despite all this i fully expect JT to talk with us then perform a Gerrard-esque u turn at the last moment and declare his love for Chelsea.

Vidic next ; )

I seriously think Vidic would be a better play for you guys, not just because I don't want Terry to leave, but I think that Vidic is simply a class centre-back.

fulhamroad22 said:
kippaxtrev said:

Vidic next ; )

I seriously think Vidic would be a better play for you guys, not just because I don't want Terry to leave, but I think that Vidic is simply a class centre-back.

Until Torres skull fucks him:)

fulhamroad22 said:
kippaxtrev said:

Vidic next ; )

It pains me to say it about a rag player but i also agree Vidic would be better is is class

The bottom line is Terry is trying to play a clever game, and he is doing what he can to play both sides, at the end of the day, I think ideally he would like to stay at Chelsea, but on the money, he would get at City. Chelsea for their part must be seriously pissed off at the way he is using the situation and City are waiting in the wings, just incase the whole thing blows up in Terry's face.

Just to confirm i was only having a giggle about Vidic,i agree he's class but if he leaves it wont be to anywhere else in England.

Chelsea boys - In the Champs league games with Liverpool Ivanovic (sp) looked quality for you boys. If the Terry to us deal went through would you not have enough cover with him,Alex,Mancienne and Carvallho + one more using the Terry money? Or is Ivanovic a right back?

kippaxtrev said:
Just to confirm i was only having a giggle about Vidic,i agree he's class but if he leaves it wont be to anywhere else in England.

Chelsea boys - In the Champs league games with Liverpool Ivanovic (sp) looked quality for you boys. If the Terry to us deal went through would you not have enough cover with him,Alex,Mancienne and Carvallho + one more using the Terry money? Or is Ivanovic a right back?

Ivanovic is better at right-back. He had a good game away againt Liverpool, but in the 2nd leg at home he was pretty rubbish.

I think he needs another season coming off the bench before he solidifies himself in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.