John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxblue76 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Posted by spursmad

The JT deal isn't dead, City will make an improved offer, JT still wants to come.

Your next target is Toure from the London scum.

This move doesn't effect the Lescott deal.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Do you know when he posted this?

look in T Forum - WUM message!!!

BibbyBlue85 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Wow interesting, I assume if we landed all three, Lescott at LB???

Thats what i was thinking but apparently he doesn't like to play there so i don't know. Toure can play right back aswell as centreback so both hughes and spursmad are definately keeping us guessing
theres no way lescott is coming to city to play left back he is not that great at getting forward like bridge does so cant see him playing there

kippaxblue76 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Posted by spursmad

The JT deal isn't dead, City will make an improved offer, JT still wants to come.

Your next target is Toure from the London scum.

This move doesn't effect the Lescott deal.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Do you know when he posted this?

About half an hour ago

big blueballs said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats what i was thinking but apparently he doesn't like to play there so i don't know. Toure can play right back aswell as centreback so both hughes and spursmad are definately keeping us guessing
theres no way lescott is coming to city to play left back he is not that great at getting forward like bridge does so cant see him playing there

To be honest a left back should first and foremost be a good defender, and don't get me wrong I was chuffed when we signed bridge, but he is not great at defending - this is def one of the area's we need to strengthen - Garrido just makes me laugh in this respect..... why not Lescott at LB??

Wrighty Wrexham said:
No I reckon its all three just like we bought three strikers!

Remember Toure like Adebayour will be missin for a month in the winter for the Africas Cup!
Toure will be missing, but will Adebayor? Have Togo actually qualified? I realise they made the 2006 World Cup, but they're not one of your normal African footballing powers.

"Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon flew from Los Angeles  where he met with the sponsors of the club’s pre-season tour, which kicked off on Saturday with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Seattle Sounders  to Seattle and the indications are that he is preparing to announce that a new deal has been settled upon. With three years left on his present deal, Chelsea had hoped not to have to renegotiate but accept that it is now necessary.
The club would dearly love to make that announcement within the next few days, with Terry also then speaking publically for the first time since City made their offer, but with the relationship with the defender having been strained, they are also being careful not to force the issue. There is annoyance at City’s persistence and this may eventually conclude with an official complaint being made, especially after comments by Mark Hughes that Terry should consider moving on, but that remains unlikely."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-not-be-slated-for-Manchester-City-talks.html

big blueballs said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Bridge is great at something, I must have missed that in the last 6 months.

fulhamroad22 said:
"Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon flew from Los Angeles  where he met with the sponsors of the club’s pre-season tour, which kicked off on Saturday with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Seattle Sounders  to Seattle and the indications are that he is preparing to announce that a new deal has been settled upon. With three years left on his present deal, Chelsea had hoped not to have to renegotiate but accept that it is now necessary.
The club would dearly love to make that announcement within the next few days, with Terry also then speaking publically for the first time since City made their offer, but with the relationship with the defender having been strained, they are also being careful not to force the issue. There is annoyance at City’s persistence and this may eventually conclude with an official complaint being made, especially after comments by Mark Hughes that Terry should consider moving on, but that remains unlikely."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-not-be-slated-for-Manchester-City-talks.html

so?

Super Ned said:
fulhamroad22 said:

so?

It suggests Terry is about to sign a new contract, which would kind of end this whole saga which this whole 900-odd page thread is about...

then read the Mirror online & The Mail which are in total contradiction to that which you have posted. It's all speculation, you're just trying to make yourself feel better really. We have nothing to lose in this, we can only GAIN a quality defender and the 'heart' of Chelsea. Whereas CFC have everything to lose.

Game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.